CHAPTER 15

AFTER 2 YEARS
Today was yn's wedding as she was getting ready for her husband she was so happy and smiling all the time on the other hand taehyung was also smiley all day he wore his dress and headed to his car. "My bun is looking so beautiful" yoongi said as he kissed her forehead

 "My bun is looking so beautiful" yoongi said as he kissed her forehead

Yoongi decided that yn shouldn't put makeup too mach as he don't want his sister's face to get any kind of side affect yn hugged him and nodded "i will go downstairs taehyung arrived" he said as he kissed her forehead last time and headed downstai...

Yoongi decided that yn shouldn't put makeup too mach as he don't want his sister's face to get any kind of side affect yn hugged him and nodded "i will go downstairs taehyung arrived" he said as he kissed her forehead last time and headed downstairs yn looked from her balcony to see so many people it was a memorable sight jimin and jungkook along with three more boys were dancing Mr kim was on gate standing beside taehyung as yn's beloved aunt was welcoming them she smiled brightly as she get into her room waiting to go down.

Finally taehyung can see yn she was coming at a very low pace cameramen were around her she slightly look at yoongi as he nodded and asked cameramen to move and they did yn smiled and looked up seeing taehyung who was standing with adoration in his eyes slowly taking steps towards him she stood infront of him "BROO TAKE HER FROM HERE SO THAT I CAN HAVE HER ROOM AT GRANNY HOUSE" one of the yn's cousin yeonjun yelled "well i won't leave my room b- i mean bhaiya" yn said with sarcastic smile as everyone broke into laughter taehyung hold her hands gently and pulled her beside him" and the rituals started.

"Finally she is going" yeonjun said while holding back his tears "i won't come back" yn said "don't come back" yeonjun said while looking away "i won't seriously" she said again as yeonjun suddenly hugged her tightly "don't say that kutti i will miss you so much more than your brother" he said while breaking down in tears "i didn't know you have to suffer this much but now i won't let you leave me call me daily bitch" he said as he pulled away yn chuckled as she wiped his tears "see this bitch always annoy me and now crying yeonjun don't feel bad If you weren't there but you helped me to light up my mood i love you too aish don't cry boi" yn said chuckling as he nodded and hugged her again yn broke the hug as she goes to yoongi yoongi smiled painfully as he hugged her gently "always take care live your life with head up hmm" he said gently yn nodded as she hugged him tighter he broke the hug and kissed her forehead "taehyung-ahh take care of her" yoongi said "i will" tae said genuinely "why not she is now our daughter" Mr kim said as yn chuckled she bidd her bye "don't say byee say i will be back" yeonjun said pouting yn nodded and patted his cheeks.

Hii!!!! Maybe this book will end in 5 to 6 chapters

Purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜