CHAPTER 18

Yn reached the office as she peeked inside just to see office is empty "huh" she entered the room and started roaming around looking out of the window "wow" he mubbled as she looked towards his table where she saw se paperwork was left and table was messy but she saw how a photo frame which was kept neatly aside as she picked the frame and looked through it.it was his and her photo she smiled admiring it

Yn was getting bored so she decided to go to jungkook and jimin cabin

"Jungkook-ahh" she said while standing at door jungkook gasped as he gave her his famous bunny smile yn smiled while entering the cabin as jimin looked up and smiled showing his eye smile they both ran towards her and hugged her tightly yn chuckled and said"i brought food for you" she said as she showed the food his eyes sparkled and kissed his noona's cheeks "it's not time for lunch so come at 1 pm sharp with dad and chim hmm" she said strictly as he nodded "go back to work i will just have look around office" she said as he nodded and accompany her to door. She started roaming around with a cute pout and hands at the back she was looking around with a adorable smile as she bumped into someone and looked up "what are you doing here miss" it was taehyung he bended to her height looking straight in her eyes "i was just roaming around as you weren't in office and wait a minute no one was standing her so how did you- are you ghost" she asked with her doe eyes he melted but tried to act tough and flicked her forehead with playful smile yn whined as she bumped his head with him he groan and headlock her slightly taking her to cabin "you alien i will sue you" she said struggling as he closed the door and both stood in fighting position "wait" she exclaimed as she took her pallo and tucked it on her waist taehyung got a view of her stomach showing as he licked his lips slightly and started getting closer "yah this is cheating mr kim" she yelled as she got on the sofa he chuckled and picked her up in his arms and kissed her softly. After breaking the kiss he pinched her waist as yn yelped "don't do it" she said as she grab his hairs "don't or i will ruin your hairstyle" she warned him "yeah yeah" he made her stood on her feets and sat on one of the chairs infront of his chair "sit on that lady boss" he said formally "but-" she was hestitant "my yniee sit on that you are my wifey" he said as yn nodded but didn't budge he sighed and picked her up and made her sit on the seat yn yelped but soon started spinning on chair with a small smile. "Having fun huh" he said as ilshe Nodded like a kid biting my lips he smiled and ruffled her hairs.

How is it???.

My exams are finally over yay!!!