Chapter 14 - Liberation of Town Krill... and make it our own base :D

Quick Recap. on: A New Age of Warfare

While the allied forces moved towards a town called Krill, sent a recon unit to scout the town for enemy enemy defence capabilities. This however didn't go as planned, the recon squad was spotted when the Quans made multiple Earth Golems to intercept the allied forces. James and his new pal, Lucario, managed to delay the golems advance as the rest of the army catched up and killed the rest of the Earth Golems...

They are now heading to Town Krill...

To take what is rightfully theirs...

==========================================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? i'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "i'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts'

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

Radio: ≈Thot spotted! Over≈

==========================================================

Location: Outskirts of Town Krill, Grizalan Kingdom

Date: November 11, 904

Time: 1:27 PM

3rd P.O.V

Town Krill was now bustling in activity as the Quans were preparing for the attack that the allied forces are coming. Many foot soldiers are moving towards the wooden walls with hastingly mounted ballistas that the scouts didn't saw because it was mounted after they saw their golems got clapped.

Archers are moving towards the towers that the former Grizalans owned, most of the towers where not damage ever so slightly when the Quans attacked the town, just some minor damages like burnt wood or missing sections of the walls of the towers.

Many villagers went into their homes when they see multiple squads and companies of Quan soldiers move towards the defences that they built or captured. Most of these villagers even blocked there doorways with chairs, tables, and even bags of flour to prepare themselves for the incoming attack, unaware that the attack was actually from the allied forces to liberate the town.

While other villagers just watched outside of their homes as to whom made the Quans scared like that. So scared in fact, that some if not most of the posted Quan soldiers left their posts to help man the defences for the seemingly incoming attack.

Inside of a former Town Hall turned HQ for the Quan Garrison. This building was two stories high with two windows at the front with a porch, 4 windows in the sides and at the back with a single. It was positioned at the middle of the town where its shape was a hexagon style shape with a decent look on the design and structure. Not to bad, not to perfect, just the right style for the people in Town Krill.

"Damn it, this is not enough men!" the Quan Garrison Commander slammed his hand on the table making the items in the table flew up for a little bit, making the people with him flinched in fear.

They have only 2 Battalion's worth of Infantry, a Mage Group, and no air support. Meaning they have only a handful of 1100 or more soldiers garrisoning the Town with a population of 5000 inhabitants. The town itself was big than the normal towns in the Western Region but its still a town since it slowed its expansion.