Naming Convention #6 Winners

Okay, sorry for the quick update but the naming convention #6 has been closed since it was already full in one day when the deadline was two days, and I got more entries in my discord :/

Like seriously, it was already full in a day, I was expecting a few people to participate but what ://////

Anyways, since the naming convention has been closed, the time shout out to the companies have been picked will now commence :D And if your name didn't get mentioned then better luck next time.

Here is the winners that are dropping in today, ha get it? dropping in? like that fortnite game???????? okay ill shut up.

Here they are:

By: chompy_xd[SM Airborne Company]
- 1st Airborne Infantry Company - "Vampirjäger" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
Specialising in night ops, this German unit is as quick and efficient in hunting and killing enemy troops as can be.

By: EarlEnriquez5
[BROTH Airborne Company]
- 2nd Airborne Infantry Company - "Daguob" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
"BROTH or "Bring Out the Thunder" was originally made to be a scouting party mainly consisting of soldiers from the provinces of Iloilo, South Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat from The Philippines but due to the Japanese invasion they were sent to the US for Airborne training. The "13" on their company number is because of how unlucky the Americans became when they were training with them (resulting up to 5 injuries per month) the whole time, and the name Daguob is Hiligaynon for Rolling or Reverberating Thunder as they were skilled in sabotage and misinformation inside/behind enemy lines"

By: Nedla87 (in Discord)
[SE Airborne Company]
- 3rd Airborne Infantry Company - "Screaming Eagles" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
Like Eagle in the sky, the SE Airborne Infantry Company dives on to their pry with a loud scream striking fear into the enemies hearts and minds, engraving the survivors minds with terror. And when the Screaming Eagles lands. These words will be heard that soon will bring terror to anyone they face. NUTS!

By: zaelux (in Discord)
[SR Airborne Company]
- 4th Airborne Infantry Company - "Sky Raider" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
At day we rest at night we are woken and will give the enemy no rest until we finish our mission

By: Silverio Del Vecchio (in Discord)
[TH Airborne Company]
- 5th Airborne Infantry Company - "Des Teufel Hölle Jägers" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
From the depths of hell, We came. Through the dark sky, We fall. Through dawn to dusk, We march. Through the blaring heat and the freezing cold, We stand. Through mud and blood, We fight. You can't run, Nor can you hide. For the Devil's Hellhunters is coming for you.

By: bananapeel3126
[EDST Airborne Company]
- 6th Airborne Infantry Company - "Elysian Drop Strike Troops" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
The enemy commander's think themselves safe from the army's wrath behind kilometer's of fortifications and legions of warriors. but they did not account for us. make your peace with your gods men for today we are striking the enemy fortifications and we may not make it out alive.

By: YokeBeth2
[TRS Airborne Company]
- 7th Airborne Infantry Company - "The Red Sky" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
A unique all Soviet Airborn Infantry that use red parachutes, "We will fill the sky and the land with red".

By: levikjelIin1
[KIT Airborne Company]
- 8th Airborne Infantry Company - "Kitsunes Initiating Terror" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
These boys know what it means to inflict fear into the hearts of men, these Japanese force has a strong connection to the Kitsune and will do what it takes to get the job done. Their motto is, "We take the good with the bad, we're good and their bad" .

By: ShadowLight21
[LVT Airborne Company]
- 9th Airborne Infantry Company - "Lighting Valkyrie Troopers" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
Name after Warrior maiden of Norse mythology, these troopers strike hard and fast into enemy territory leaving only destruction for their enemies to discover hours if not days after they have done the deed. These troopers specialize in cracking any type of defense, infrastructure or command structure of the enemy. They are not afraid of death, because these troopers know that the valkyries would with them until the very end.

By: Mr_death2003
[DDST Airborne Company]
- 10th Airborne Infantry Company - "Devil Dog Shock Troop" -
= 5/5 Platoon Strength =
Low on numbers but are good survivalist scavengers and strategists. Expert gorilla tactics, saboteurs, they have a wolf as their mascot who joins in the mission.

Congratulations mah dudes for your units will be added for later chapter or chapters, for those who didn't make it, better luck next time. 

And you can also see that I gave up with Wattpads text alignment, its going goofy ahhhhhhhhhh

Anyways, thanks for the participation, I really appreciate that you like my story so far. 

Cya later mah dudes :D