- Christmas Special -

(=

"It is a special day for all of us. A day where we celebrate a holiday that happens once every year, we laugh and play under the snow as we throw snowballs at each other. All around the globe, we gather around our homes or places and have fun as family or friends."

"Anak! Aalis tayo mamaya!"

Looks like mom called me from the other room, I turned around and told her that I'll be ready at a moment's notice.

"Sige po nanay!"

Going back to the computer, I type away the words for a special chapter in my story.

"While me and my family don't celebrate this festive holiday, that doesn't mean that we can't have fun even on this holiday occasion. With a long holiday break from my father's job, we go out to places to have fun, whether at an arcade or a vacation to a province."

"I would also like to tell you, my viewers, a happy Christmas holiday! while not all of us celebrate the same holiday, Happy holidays for other religions."

"Anak aalis na tayo!"

"Sige po nanay! wait lang po!"

"The reason that I'm writing this is because I'm here once again to say my thanks for all of the support you've done to me this year before 2022 ends, it was a wild ride to be in honestly, after 3 years locked in my home was a challenge itself, despite the challenges I've faced. But yet, I pulled through, and that's thanks to you all for making that happen."

"Only writing stories this year and I got almost 200 followers! but my editor contributed massively in improving my mistakes and telling me tips to improve, thanks FooterHooter for that one, and also thanks to the people on discord for helping me out, there are a lot of them inside my server, but ill tell the ones that gave me help and gave me laughs:

Newt1200
HyperSniper24
James-501
Zaelux (discord)
SeaHunterzier (discord)
Sixtensyv (discord) if forgor to follow oops
jebus_the_thot_shooter (discord)
and pxMakii

Thanks to these dudes for helping me out and giving me laughs while I do my writing, and also thanks to the people that joined my server."

"Anak nasaan ka na?!"

"Eto na po!"

"And as the last note to you all. Thank you so much for the support that you have given me, I appreciate it, even getting hateful comments in the process. Now remember, you are the real MVPs here. For the support you have given me, without you, then my time in Wattpad might be done right now."

"For the war in Ukraine, I hope that both sides have a happy holiday despite whats going on between the two nations. I pray that their loved ones are okay and well and be home for Christmas."

"And as always, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! See ya dudes mah dudes :D "

"And that's done," I said with a smile, smiling at the small note that I made for my viewers, "Should I post this now or later?"

As I pondered for a while, mom then shouted one last time, "Anak! tapos kana dyan? aalis an tayo!"

Welp looks like I made a decision about this, "Sige po, shutdown ko lang po yung computer ko po!"

Decided to post the note later, I saved the note and pasted it on my documents for a quick save in case Wattpad did something funny about my saves. Once that was done, I closed all of the apps that is being used and shut down the computer.

Thankfully, I was already dressed for our trip to somewhere, wearing my shoes, I looked out on the window before I go to the door to meet mom.

It was in the middle of the night, the stars shine above our heads while the moon gives us a calm atmosphere as well as a cold breeze outside. I smiled at the calm and cold atmosphere outside, it was like someone made it perfect for my family's occasion.

 "What a beautiful night to go out," I breathed out, looking out the window for a minute before shifting my focus to what about a new year, a new life ahead of me.

Moving to the door and shifting the doorknob, I looked behind me and let out a wave, seemingly looking in front of me like there was a person or multiple people while I let out a smile.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to us all."

With that finished, I turned around and turned the knob, there my mother is waiting for me, "Hai, bat natagalan ka dyan?" she asked me with her arms crossed on her chest.

"Inaayos ko lang ung gamit ko ma."

"Ah kaya pala, sige, yung tatay mo pati yung mga kapatid inaantay na tayo sa baba, tara na."

As we walked towards the stairs, she looked at me with a questioning look, "Aye oo nga, bat parang nagsalita ka dun sa pintuan, may kausap ka?" she asked me.

I let out a chuckle, surprising her, "Wala naman inay..."

"Just telling people a happy holiday..."