Chapter 21 - Planning the Invasion...

Quick Recap on: A New Age of Warfare

With the capture of Fort Valk once again in friendly hands, the Auroran Army begins planning for the invasion of the Imperial Quan Dynasty, to end the war once and for all. However, it will take some time to replenish their supplies even with James' powers. So they will wait for 3 weeks to plan and organize their forces for the coming invasion, this will be the biggest operation that the Auroran Army has done so far, and the units that are yet to be summoned will be used to this invasion.

It's only a matter of time...

The Dynasty will fall...

==================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? I'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "I'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

Radio: ≈Thot spotted! Over≈

==================================

Location: War room, Fort Valk

Date: November 23, 904

Time: 2:12 PM

3rd P.O.V.

The fight to retake the fort has come to an end, the Quan garrison that was stationed at the fort is now defeated by the efforts of the Auroran Army. The battle was a one-sided slaughter as the Quan garrisons were easily overwhelmed by the sheer power of the Auroran Army.

As the battle was over, much of the debris was scattered all around the ground, especially the front gate that was ultimately destroyed when they attempted to get into the fort by force, and it worked, many Auroran soldiers rushed inside and started clearing out any pockets of resistance outside and inside the fort.

The army just started cleaning the area from debris and bodies of dead soldiers from each side, although on the Auroran side, they just picked up the dog tags that were left floating, once again, spooking the Auroran soldiers as their comrades turned into dog tags, but the officers have explained the use of the dog tags was to store them for General James. Ultimately, they trust their general immensely and questioned nothing while picking up their comrade's dog tags.

But that assault was only made possible when James had discovered from Lukas that there is a secret passage that led to the dungeon, luckily the Quans didn't find this secret entrance and James exploited it by sending his two most powerful soldiers and then some into the dungeons and cause chaos inside to hopefully lead some Quan garrisons inside to weaken the walls.

They originally planned to use artillery to bombard the fort into submission but James ultimately dropped that idea. He told them there might be Grizalan survivors inside that survived the Quan attack of Fort Valk, if they killed the survivors inside it might taint their image.

It is also that Operation: Retake has ultimately come to an end, they liberated most of the towns and cities from Quan hands in the region, save for the southern part of the region where it was reportedly the last remnants of the attacking force invaded the Western region are there, they said that the rest of the armies that is still there are the 2nd and the 3rd armies from what the soldiers and officers of the garrison told them.