Naming Convention #8 Winners!

Okay, first of all, sad to see that most of the slots are not named, but considering I asked a lot of names to be filled even giving a week to do so, then I should've expected it.

But anyways, moving away from that sad crap, I'm here to tell the winners! aka, all of the people who participated in Naming Convention #8 will be winners!

Firstly, I shall announce first the airforce since its been filled. The winners are:

By: Aegisylveroth (Discord Member)
[EAG]
2nd Dive Bomber Squadron
Eagles Gaze

= 18 Planes =
"You can run, you can hide, you can cover your trails, but we see every single detail and always take everything amiss from miles away like a perfectionist master painter and we pick you off, one by one."

By: Mrk160 (Discord Member)
[RF]
1st Figher Squadron
Red Falcons

= 18 Planes =
"Over the horizon, no enemies in sight, you lowered your guard thinking that the area is clear of enemies, then, you spot a red hue above you, before you know it, like a falcon striking its prey, they strike from above with immense speed."

By: Nedla87 (Discord Member)
[NW]
3rd Dive Bomber Squadron
Night Witches

= 18 Planes =
"From the Ashes, the names of old begin to rise back up again, from the darkest part of history to the most viewed part, the legends are returning, and they are out for more blood."

By: levikjellin1
[RT]
2nd Fighter Squadron
Red Tails

= 18 Planes =
"They maybe different in skin color but they are one of them greatest squadrons out there. For they do not care what others say, for they only fight to the last man, to the last plane, to the last bullet they will fight!!!"

By: Volkgrenadier
[FS]
1st Tactical Bomber Squadron
Firestorm

= 18 Planes =
"They're the devil, that will set the world on fire for you."

By: Simp4LadyNagant
[TB]
3rd Fighter Squadron
Thunder Birds

= 18 Planes =
"We are the spears of Lord, and the shields of our people. Let us smite down judgement upon our foes from the heavenly kingdom above!! The storm's our warcry, the lightnings' our strikes! Geirrod!!!!!"

By: GeneralGrievous211
[CM]
4th Fighter Squadron
Crimson Monarchs

= 18 Planes =
"From the crimson skies, we were born, and we shall protect our subjects of the land, sea, and skies for we are monarchs tried and true through pain and hardship we shall live and protect the home we have crafted. We are the Crimson Monarchs, and we shall protect our family of the land, sea, and skies. GLORY TO OUR PEOPLE!! GLORY TO OUR HOME!!!"

By: jedi1123
[DM]
5th Fighter Squadron
Dracones Mortem

= 18 Planes =
"From the depths of hell to the heights of heaven, any and all who face the fierce beasts of air and sky shall always die. They have no fear for they are the harbingers of end, when your times comes pray it is with a swift end."

Now for the Infantry:

By: EnderBoy8123
G.G.D
36th Infantry Division
Guardians Division

= 4/4 Brigade Strength =
"The Guardian of Ga'hoole Division is a unit that strikes at night and spreads propaganda to enemy occupation areas and protects the innocents. At night they raid enemy bases and positions and prisons and at day they spread propaganda to the people under the enemies rule the truth about their government and convince people to rise up against their tyrannical leaders and keep the refugees safe. Their motto: "I am a Guardian of Ga'Hoole. From this night on, I dedicate my life to the protection of all God's creations. I shall not swerve in my duty. I shall support my brother and sister Guardians in times of battle as well as in times of peace and spread nothing but true words to the ones under tyrannical rule. I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent. I shall seek to wear no crown, nor win any glory. And all these things I do swear upon my honor as a Guardian of Ga'Hoole until my days on this Earth cease to be. This be my vow. This be my life. By God I do swear."

By: Broken_Chase
BL
37th Infantry Division
Bolo

= 4/4 Brigade Strength =
"Striking the enemy quick and hard like the Bolos they have on their waist, The Bolo Division will cut down any enemy who dares stand in their way whether its on the calmest of days or the harshest of nights."

By: FooterHooter
SR
38th Infantry Division
Strato Reapers

= 4/4 Brigade Strength =
"Through the lands they walk, day and night, these reapers seek the souls of unfortunate individuals that caught their presence."

And lastly, the tank winners:

By: bananapeel3126
CAVD
12th Light Tank Division
Divisione Carri Armati Vento Dell'est

= 2/2 Tank Battalion, 2/2 Infantry Regiment Strength =
"Divisione Carri Armati Vento Dell'est is a light tank division that specializes in hit and run tactics hitting where tanks should have no reason to be there. Like hiding beneath tree trunks, or hiding behind doorways, or even hiding in a box you have no idea what kind of things and L3 can fit into."

By: Mlion007
SPASA
13th Heavy Tank Division
Schwere Panzabteilung "Schockabteilung"

= 2/2 Tank Battalion, 2/2 Infantry Regiment Strength =
"They earned their name at the Battle of the Bulge, where against all odds, and to the shock of the Allies, they pushed through heavy artillery and Close Air Support. They broke through allied fortifications, and encircled small pockets of allied units. They also later used ambush tactics, which were very effective thanks to their tank destroyers."

By: HikarinoKage092
TD
14th Heavy Tank Division
Aegis Division

= 2/2 Tank Battalion, 2/2 Infantry Regiment Strength =
"A division that have serve faithfully and great distinction ever since the US joined the battle against Nazi Germany. The division earned its named during the battle of Kasserine Pass when US forces were close to being annihilated by Rommel's forces after being routed. In order to allow friendly forces to regroup and create an immediate counterattack, a respected commander within the division ordered all remaining surviving units within depleted division- both armored and mechanize infantry regiments to regroup immediately and dig-in on flat area where they can see any and all German forces. For Six days the division held their position in that defense line even when Rommel called upon Luftwaffe support, the division held their ground-determined and unflinching against overwhelming forces. By the end of the battle all survivors of the division were given medals and rewards for their bravery and sacrifice. with Commander himself given the Medal of Honor posthumously. After the division was retrofitted and replenished with new materials and recruits, they were given the name "Aegis" for their determined and unyielding defense during The battle of Kasserine Pass that enable US forces to smoothly push-back Rommel's forces and winning the battle."

By: Tahilan_
PDS
15th Tank Division
Panzer Division "Sturmwind"

= 2/2 Tank Battalion, 2/2 Infantry Regiment Strength =
"The Division is named Sturmwind because they are fast as the wind and Destructive and deadly as a Storm. They also Ambush as suddenly as a storm strikes.

The 71st is Equipped to Support Infantry, mainly the attached 41st. Together they are used to attack heavily Fortified positions and to Ambush the Enemy. The 71st got there Name because they prefer to strike in Forests and the 41 because they dig perfect ambush positions for themself and the 71st.

The 212th is a Spearhead Battalion and is jused together with the 332nd to Breacke true enemy Lines and wreck havoc behind Enemy Lines. The two Units are equipped to be Fast and Precise. Together they Stricke fast like the Lightning and Hard like Titans."

Congratulations my friends! although the convention got less entries than the other conventions, but still, there's always a next time.

And also, for the people who are in my discord that got mention here as a winner, pls message me asap.

And if you noticed by now, i gave up on the alignments cause wattpad keeps fucking them up :/ Anyways, thanks for the participation, I really appreciate that you like my story so far.

Cya later mah dudes :D