Part - 18

Next Day Morning - Zoya goes to Guruma's home. She reaches the town through jungle route.

Outside the Guruma's home, there was a person standing, Zoya said him she want to meet Guruma.

Person - You wait here, I'll go inside and inform Guruma about this.

Zoya - Okay.

After few minutes that person return.

Person - Guruma called you inside for meeting.

Zoya entered into Guruma's room.

Zoya greeted Guruma.

Guruma - Come my child have a sit.

Zoya sits in front of Guruma.

Guruma - How are you,  Zoya?

After sees Zoya's face, Guruma understands that she is in some trouble. There is something that is bothering Zoya.

Guruma - What happened Zoya, my child, you are looking a bit upset.

Zoya - Guruma, for a few days now that dream is bothering me again.

Guruma - Which dream, Zoya?

Zoya - The same dream in which a woman was trying to saved me from strange people who wanted to kill me. Guruma I don't understand, who are those people, who are neither completely human nor animal. What was those creatures? Guruma that dream is always haunted me very badly. I want to get rid of it.  Please Guruma tell me about those creatures. why they wants to kill me?

While saying this Zoya starts crying.

Guruma - Zoya, don't cry, don't cry my child.

Guruma, tries to pacify Zoya.
Now Zoya becames normal.

Guruma - I can't tell you anything right now, Zoya.

Zoya - But why?

Guruma - Because it's not a right time, when right time comes, I'll tell you the whole truth.

Zoya - But...

Guruma - Zoya, do you believe in me?

Zoya - Yes, Guruma.

Zoya goes towards the door to leave.
Then Guruma said to Zoya.

Guruma - Zoya, it's been to late now. You sleep here because it's not safe to go late in night, it will not be right to go now. You understand what I'm trying to say?

Zoya - Okay, as you say.

Guruma(in mind ) - I know very well why they wants to kill you?  Only Aditya can protect you from them. Aditya is not here, so I will have to protect you.

In Castle -

Aditya was searching Zoya but she not found anywhere. Aditya became very restless. He goes to Zoya's room but she is not there also, after searching her, he went to his own bedroom.

Aditya was feeling scared for Zoya.