Part - 21

After party get over all guests and Aditya left from there.

Aditya's Room -

Aditya was sitting on his bed and he continuously looking at the gift which Zoya had given to him.

Aditya - Thanks Zoya for the gift, it seems like something interesting in it, let me open it now.

Aditya opens the cover of gift.

After seeing his gift Aditya was mesmerized.

Aditya - oh God, i can't believe, it's very beautiful gift. thank you Zoya,thank you so much. I like it.

The gift was none other than  most beautiful watch in Aditya's word.

Aditya  - As like this watch has come to me, like same, Zoya I want you in my life forever and ever

Aditya  - As like this watch has come to me, like same, Zoya I want you in my life forever and ever. And I promise I never let you go away from me. Zoya I love you.

Garden area  -

Zoya was in garden , she was lost in her own thoughts. Suddenly she felt that someone call her or wanted to tell her something.

Zoya  - what was that? Why do I felt like someone wants to tell me something? I think it's Aditya's voice. But he is not here, it's only my fault, I'm over thinking about Aditya , that's why his voice is roaming around me nothing more. Zoya please stop thinking about Aditya.

Zoya  - I will stop myself, but how can I stop this heart, who is beating only for Aditya, how can I tell it to forget Aditya. How will I hide my feeling of love for Aditya?
Aditya, do you know, when you are near me, it seems like that I have got all the happiness in the world.

Zoya was talking to herself, while talking she become sad. And said

Zoya  - No, no Zoya you won't become weak, you have to hide your feelings from Aditya. Never let Aditya to know about your feelings.

Aditya was roaming near his bedrooms window,  Suddenly his eyes falls on Zoya who was sitting lonely in garden.

Aditya  - What's Zoya doing in the garden at this time?