Part 3

Aditya - what's all this? You know all the consequences dad, then how could you allowed her to enter into this castle?

Harshvardhan - I know my son but believe me it's for your good.

Aditya - How dad? I don't know what you want, please tell her to leave from here.

Harshvardhan - I can't do this, Adi first listen to me, don't be stubborn.

Aditya - I don't understand dad, Why you want her to let stay here?

Harshvardhan - I will tell you everything when time comes, let the girl stay here for some time, Adi.

Aditya - But dad, you know na what the danger can be, if she stays here.

Harshvardhan - Don't worry about that, I will handle everything. At this time I only care about you, not anyone else.

Aditya - But what will she do here?

Harshvardhan - She will take care of you my son.

Aditya - If you are saying that, then it's fine.

Harshvardhan - Thank you, thank you so much Adi.

Harshvardhan - Take care adi, if you need anything else then tell her.

Aditya doesn't want to do this but yet agreed.

Aditya - Ya, dad.
Tell her she can start from tomorrow, right now I don't need her.

Harshvardhan - Okay Adi, as you wish.

Hall area - Zoya was waiting for Mr. Hooda.

Harshvardhan - Zoya.

Zoya - Yes Sir, is everything fine.

Harshvardhan - Yes almost, you can start from tomorrow.

Zoya - okay sir but aditya sir.

Harshvardhan - Don't worry about him. He is fine with this.

Zoya - Thank you Mr. Hooda thank you once again.

An unknown place -

Maha - You did not tell the truth to Aditya, My lord.

Harshvardhan - Not yet, If I tell him the truth, he would never agreed. Even after wishing he couldn't harm any innocent.

Maha - You're right my lord but for how long can we hide this truth from Aditya, one day he will come to know.

Harshvardhan - As long as we can hide this truth from Aditya, we have to hide it.

Maha - Yes, my lord.

At Night 2:30 am -

Zoya is not able to sleep....

Suddenly she heard some weird sound from Aditya's room.

Zoya - what kind of sound is that? let me check.

Zoya goes towards that direction and slowly she opens the door. It was too dark but she didn't start the lights. There was a little source of light, which was enough to see a little bit, but not so much that someone can clearly see someone's face.

Aditya was mumbling something in his sleep and he was sweaty.

Aditya - Please leave him, please don't kill him.

Zoya, was scared for Aditya. Zoya goes to Aditya's bed and she sits down slowly.

Zoya ( in low voice) - what happened to you Aditya sir?

Suddenly Aditya waked up and he hugged Zoya tightly. With this sudden action of Aditya, Zoya became shocked but she remains like this.

Due to Aditya hugging Zoya, a spark comes out from Zoya's Holy Mark  and that spark spread on Aditya's front and got into Aditya's body.
A electric current passed started through Aditya's whole body.

Aditya realised that what he's doing and he harshly jerked Zoya away from him.

Next moment Zoya collapsed on floor and her elbow become injured.

Aditya shouted on Zoya.

Aditya - Why are you here now?

Zoya - I'm.. I'm sorry sir, actually I heard something strange so I came to your room to check.

Aditya becomes normal after hearing Zoya.

Aditya - Okay, you can go now.

Aditya realised more strength and power in his body.

Aditya - why I feel like this that a new power has came into me.

Zoya's Room -

Zoya - What happened to Aditya sir suddenly? Sometimes he behave badly and then suddenly become normal. Aditya sir is beyond my comprehension. Leave all this Zoya, just sleep now.

Next Morning -

Harshvardhan - Zoya.

Zoya - yes sir.

Harshvardhan - I have to go out of the town for 10-15 days, so you take care of Adi and don't worry meera will keep coming to help you.

Zoya - Don't worry sir, I am here for him. I will take good care of  Aditya sir.

Harshvardhan - That's what I expected from you Zoya.

After sometime -

Zoya - I have said that I will manage everything but how will I do this?

To be continued......

Hey guys if you like this story then please please Vote and comment below.

Thank you ❤️