Part - 2

Hooda Castle -

The winds here were calm, they was afraid to say something, like happiness has turned his face from Hooda Castle.

There was a time when this castle was surrounded by happiness and the reason was Aditya.

Third person's POV -

Aditya is a good vampire, without any solid reason he don't harm to any innocent people.
He always avoid this kind of situation.

Third person POV End....

Harshvardhan - maha,

Maha - yes, my lord.

Harshvardhan - you know what? everything was ruined by that one fight between vampires and werewolves, my son got away from me, because Aditya wanted to save my life.
He put his life in danger for me. I can't forget that wretched night and that fight. This condition of Aditya happened only after that night and my son slowly slowly losing his power.
I can't see him weak and dying.
My only hope is that girl. She must have to come here soon for Aditya.

Maha - I asked her for this job, but she saying that she needed some time to think.

Suddenly something falls in Aditya's room. Both went to Aditya's room.

Harshvardhan - what happened to you Aditya?

Aditya - Nothing much dad, I was just trying to get up but unfortunately I can't able to do this.

Harshvardhan - Don't try to do this again. I'm here for you my son.

Aditya - But how long dad? I'm getting suffocated dad. I want to get rid of it. I can not bear anymore, please help me dad.

Harshvardhan - I won't let you go, you'll be fine soon believe me my son

Aditya - I know dad, i know you love me so much.

Harshvardhan - yes, aditya i love you. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Both father and son shares some emotional moment for some time.

Zoya's POV

Should I accept this job, ya because I need this a lot.

Zoya - I think i should talk to meera ji once.

Zoya try to contact meera. Maha's  phone rings.

 Maha's  phone rings