Part - 11

Harshvardhan's Room -

Aditya - Dad you called me.

Harshvardhan - Yes, come in Adi.

Aditya - is something serious, dad.

Harshvardhan - Ya, you know very well that you are recovering, but you are still not completely cured Adi, your life is still in danger, you can lose your life anytime, and I can not let this happen.

Aditya - Ya, I know this dad but why you telling me this suddenly.

Harshvardhan - You remembered your fight between werewolves.

Aditya - Yes, of course dad, how can I forgot that deadly night.

Harshvardhan - Then you also remember that in that fight some deadly crystal in your body entered by king of werewolves. That crystal is killing you slowly slowly.

Aditya - it's destiny dad, what can we do?

Harshvardhan - No, no my son I will change this destiny, I'll save you, Adi.

Aditya - But how dad?

Harshvardhan - You don't worry, you just leave it to me. Only do what I'm saying to you? Then everything will be fine, Adi.

Aditya - What do you mean,dad?

Harshvardhan - Zoya is a solution for your problem. she can help you.

Aditya - But how, Dad? How Zoya can help in this matter? I don't understand.

Harshvardhan - Relax, my son. I'll tell you about this.
Zoya is a only human, which has miraculous symbol on her body, that sign will save your life Adi and it will give you new birth.

Aditya - What are you saying, dad? At what cost Zoya will do this?

Aditya couldn't understand what his father was telling him to do?

Aditya was  scared for Zoya.

Harshvardhan - For that you both have to be one. When you both do this, that mark itself will come on your body.

Aditya become shocked by his dad's words.

Aditya - What are you saying,dad? This can't be happened. it's impossible and I don't want to do this.

Harshvardhan - You have to do this on the night of Amavasya.

Aditya - No, no dad, I won't. She's a innocent human and you know that I can't hurt innocent people and how can I hurt my Zoya.
I can't, I can't, dad.

Aditya broke down in front of his dad.

Harshvardhan - Adi, you have to do this for my sake. You're my only son and I don't want to lose you, Adi.

Aditya - But it's impossible for me, dad.  I can't do this because I love her. She's my life.
Please, dad don't force me.

Aditya leaves from there Angrily.

Harshvardhan - This boy has lost his mind. What do I do now?

Zoya's House -

Zoya is in her room and she was thinking about Aditya.

Suddenly she felt quick pain above her heart at that miraculous sign

That symbol starts sparkling now and Zoya become scared.

Zoya doesn't understand what to do? She immediately goes near to Gurumaa.

Zoya - Gurumaa, Gurumaa ( Her breath become abnormal)

Gurumaa - What happened, my child? Please Calm down Zoya, come and sit here.

Zoya shows that miraculous symbol to Gurumaa.

Gurumaa gets surprised seeing that mark.

Zoya - I feel unbearable pain because of this mark, please help me Gurumaa.

Gurumaa - I will, my child. Please don't panic, Zoya.

Zoya was lying down there. Gurumaa applied some kind of Ayurvedic liquid on Zoya's mark.

Gurumaa placed her hand on that mark and started uttering some mantras.

Zoya gets well in a while.

Gurumaa - How you feel now, Zoya?

Zoya - I'm feeling better than before. Can you tell me what happened to me?

Gurumaa take a deep breath and said

Gurumaa - Zoya this mark is not an ordinary mark, it's a miraculous symbol which can give life to anyone. You don't realise it's power, Zoya.

Zoya - What? What are you saying? How did this symbol come on my body?

Gurumaa - This symbol was given to you by Aditya's mother when she saved your life.

Zoya - what?

Gurumaa - Yes, Zoya and because of this mark you are alive today.

Zoya - How this possible. How can she give me this, she's a normal human being than how?

Gurumaa told Zoya such a secret which gave her little trauma.

Zoya was not able to tolerate this secret.

To be continued.......

If you like this story toh please vote and comment below.

Thank you ❤️