Part - 13

Zoya - What? What are you saying Aditya?

Aditya - shhh... don't talk, let me speak. what was I'm saying? Yes, Zoya your eyes are the most beautiful. My heart wants just keep looking at you like this.

Zoya is completely mesmerized by Aditya's words.

Zoya - Aditya...

Aditya - Zoya you speak a lot in dreams too.

Zoya - Aditya it's not a dream, it's a reality. You are on me, and I can't able to breathe. Please get up Aditya.

Aditya - No, No, this can't be true. You are not here. This is my only imagination, nothing else.

Zoya Pated Aditya's cheek and this brings Aditya in his senses back.

Aditya - oh Zoya, you here. I'm surprised, nice to see you again.

Zoya - Even I'm, Aditya. But please will you get up now.

Aditya - Ya, I'm sorry Zoya.

Now Aditya gave his hand to Zoya.

Zoya - Thank you Aditya.

Aditya - You are welcome. When did you came? Why you  don't told me this before.

Zoya - I came just a few minutes ago and come straight to yours room.

Aditya - That's good, Zoya I'm glad you come back here.

Zoya - I had to come back again, Aditya, See I'm here in front of you.

Aditya - Yup, Zoya. Thank you.

Zoya - For what?

Aditya - Nothing.

Aditya gently hugged zoya.

Zoya - Aditya, what happened to you?

Aditya - Nothing, I'm just happy to see you again, Zoya.

Harshvardhan's Room -

Harshvardhan - Is Zoya come back or not?

Maha - Yes, my lord she's here.

Harshvardhan - That's a good news. Now we have to convince Aditya.

Maha - Whatever we have to do, it will have to be done soon.

Harshvardhan - You are right, we have to.

At Night ( Garden Area) -

Sanaya - So tell me Adi, what have you thought?

Aditya - About what?

Sanaya - Areeee... about Zoya, when will you proposed her?

But Aditya was lost somewhere, so he didn't replied to Sanaya.

2 days later  - At Garden Area

Unknown person was  talking to someone on phone.

Unknown person - listen to me, you know that it's our golden chance to defeat Aditya this time, and you know very well that I don't want to lose this chance, understand. Okay meet me at that place I'm waiting for you.

After that the unknown person disappeared from there.

Zoya  - who was that person and why he wanted to hurt Aditya? I have to informed Aditya about this.

Now Zoya was  searching for Aditya in whole castle.

Zoya  - Excuse me,  have you seen Aditya somewhere?

Servent - Sorry ma'am. I didn't found Aditya sir anywhere.

Zoya  - okay. But Aditya where are you? I need to talk to you about that suspicious person.

After few hours Zoya saw Aditya was going outside and then she also followed him.

Both reached at forest area. There was full darkness, and some creatures noises also coming from there.

Zoya hide herself behind a big tree and then she saw a man approached to Aditya.

Unknown person - I'm glad that you came here, Aditya.

Aditya - Same feeling.

Unknown person - Ya I know, but you know what later you will regret it.

Aditya (smirks ) - We will see this.

Zoya was still trying to listen their talks but unable to hear it.

Zoya - what they are discussing about?

Another person comes there.

Aditya - Harry you here, what a pleasant surprise?

Harry - oh come on Adi, don't be shocked. It was all our plan to get you here alone.

Aditya - No harry, I'm not.

Unknown person and Harry - So what are you waiting for.

Aditya - Nothing, let's end this chapter here only, come on you both.

Harry - As you wish, buddy.

All of  three starts fighting together, Aditya is trapped by Harry and other person. He was unable to defend himself.

Zoya  - oh god Aditya is in danger now. I have to do something to save Aditya.

Zoya was going towards the direction where they were   fighting. But before she reached there, Harry pushed Aditya with a force and he fell into a deep gulf.

Zoya  - No.... Aditya. ....

Zoya also jump behind Aditya. It was  zoya's good luck that she stuck between tree.

There was a path from cave which opens near that tree.

Zoya  - Aditya where are you?  Please don't leave me alone. ( Zoya starts crying )

Zoya - please come back to me Aditya,  I want to confess my feeling for you. I want to say that I'm in love with you and I can't live without you.

Then Zoya left her hand from tree's hold, she started falling down.
Last word which comes from zoya's mouth is only. .....

Zoya  - love you Aditya, I'm coming to you. If not in this world, then in another  world, we will stay together forever.

To be continued. ......

If you like this story toh please  vote and comment below.

I'm extremely sorry guys for not updating early.
I know this kind of my behaviour is not acceptable, but believe me guys I'm not feeling well because of sudden death of sushant 😢  it's break me. That's the main reason why I'm not posting story. From last two weeks I was suffering from little depression. Sushant was my favourite bollywood actor and now I wish only that his pure soul get some peace🙏