one ~ this is how u fall in love

It was inevitable

It was inevitable. You knew it would happen. Every cell in your body wanted to fight it. Fight the possibility of loving him even more than you already did. You were beginning to fall hard...and fast. The small moments of back hugs and peppered kisses, the late night runs to the convenience store, and the heated moments in the middle of the night...didn't help. The gentle whispers of sweet nothings, handwritten love notes, and the excitement of spontaneous adventures, were the beginnings of how you fell in love with an incredible man.

 The gentle whispers of sweet nothings, handwritten love notes, and the excitement of spontaneous adventures, were the beginnings of how you fell in love with an incredible man

~ Three months after Yuna and Namjoon's wedding ~

"I want to take you out on a proper date. We haven't done that yet." Jungkook stated as he opened the third pack of ramen to add to the pot on the stove.

Goodness, this boy can eat. You swore you had to restock your pantry every few days if he stayed over. Your grocery budget went up because of him.

You were sitting at the kitchen counter when you darted your eyes up from your computer screen, amused by how cute your boyfriend was. "You know I don't care about stuff like that, right? I'm perfectly fine with staying home."

You were a homebody and grew to love being by yourself. It was calming and peaceful, a great time to sit and think, primarily through all the writing you needed to do. Although it was nice to go out every once in a while, you've known Jungkook for so long that you felt like you didn't need to 'date him' to get to know him.

"Yeah, but we didn't get to do the whole 'dating' thing. You kind of went straight to sucking my dick." He said with a smug smile on his face. Then he ripped the next pack of ramen with his teeth.

That's four packs of ramen now.

You gasped loudly. You couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. "And whose fault is that?" You huffed.

There was a piece of the ramen bag stuck to his mouth. He spat it out. "Uh, yours. You kissed me, remember?" He cocked his head to the side and grinned stupidly at his comment.

"I hate you."

He shook his head and smiled. "I highly doubt that. You love me."

You scowled and threw the pen that was next to you at him. He was right. You did kiss him first. Technically, it was his fault. He invited you, sang a beautiful song, and slowly danced with you. He knew exactly what he was doing when he texted you that night. Alright, you were also to blame for it, but it was primarily due to you being on the rebound and making yourself feel good.