drabble ~ the reveal

~ Warning: sexual content; minors dni ~

A week passed when Hyunie texted, letting you know she left your "present" for Jungkook outside your door. There were two packages outside your door when you arrived at your apartment. One was packaged in black wrapping paper with a white bow, you assumed which was for Jungkook, and when you picked up the other package, it was addressed to you.

The note read:

- Because you need a photo album for yourself too ;)

xo, Hyunie Bunnie

You shook your head at the note, setting Jungkook's package on the counter. Curious about how the photos turned out, you'd only seen what Hyunie showed you at the hotel but to see your pictures in the flesh...

Well--shit.

Were there times when you scrolled through Pinterest wanting to look like the women in the photos? Well, here you were, looking like one of them. Hyunie had some magic touch with the camera. You were in awe of how she captured a side of you that you didn't know existed. Hyunie hyping you up the entire time also helped boost your confidence level.

"Babe, you're sexy and hot. Just think about the look on Jungkook's face when he sees these. Let that be your motivation," Hyunie encouraged.

Flipping through the rest of the album, her continual pep talk throughout the photoshoot was evident; you could see the shift in your attitude and body language. Honestly, you didn't know who that person was in the photos before you.

--

The time was nearly eight o'clock when Jungkook came home from work and the gym, announcing his arrival with the usual, "Honey, I'm home." You found it amusing every time either one of you said that. It was getting to that point in your relationship - the comfortable stage.

"I got you a little something," you immediately blurted out once you saw him turn the corner from the hallway. And he looked fucking sexy, sweat still glistening on his neck, pieces of his curls glued to his temple. Why would he leave the gym without showering? Also, his stupid linen pants weren't helping because they left nothing to one's imagination - even soft, Jungkook's dick was, ample. You wondered how many women gawked at him as he left - but regardless, it was you he was coming home to, not them.

"Ouu," Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows in delight, his body doing a little dance, swaying from left to right. "What's the special occasion? I didn't miss an anniversary or something, did I?" He asked, setting his backpack down next to the couch, then he walked over, leaning down to press a kiss against your lips. He pulled away, gazing lovingly into your eyes, whispering, "Hi."

You chuckled. "No, you didn't forget anything. You'll just have to open it and find out yourself. Here, sit," gesturing for him to do so on the dining chair as you stood up, walking towards the hallway closet, pulling out the package Hyunie so neatly wrapped.