five ~ daydreams and stargazing

playlist:favorite part ~ sabrina claudio

playlist:
favorite part ~ sabrina claudio

~ Seven months together ~

A few weeks had passed since you heard the conversation between Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung. There was never a good time to bring it up - to be honest, when would it ever be a good time? It wasn't a conversation that one could casually bring up, but you knew something needed to be said. It weighed heavily on your mind - the words from his friends echoed every time the two of you were together. It wasn't easy trying to hide your feelings from Jungkook. He could always tell when you were in your head.

Jungkook planned a date for the two of you. He said he missed you and felt he hadn't seen you in weeks because he's been busy at work. He didn't want to spoil the surprise he had for you, even though you've told him plenty of times how much you hated surprises.

"Boyfriend, give me one itty bitty hint. Pretty please." Trying to coax him with a quick peck on his cheek. You didn't understand why he was so mysterious about this date. You figured it was one way for him to keep the spark going, but then again, when could the chemistry between the two of you ever dwindle? He always made you weak in the knees.

He grinned and shook his head. "Nice try, but my lips are sealed," he said as he continued scrolling through his work emails.

You stood behind him, pressing your chest against his back and wrapping your arms around him, squeezing him - trying anything to make him give in.

"Not even your tits can get this secret out from my mouth," he chuckled. He didn't mind it, though he liked you being needy and desperate.

"Rather have your mouth on them instead," you quipped back at him.

"Now that I can do." He grinned cheekily as he turned towards you for a kiss, and you obliged without hesitation.

stargazing

"I'm pretty sure you have a blindfold kink or something." You giggled, trying to balance yourself as he held your hand, leading you into the unknown.

"Yeah, I still wanna try that in the bedroom," he chuckled.

Jungkook couldn't see it, but you were rolling your eyes hard at him. You couldn't believe this was the second time he's blindfolded you throughout dating him. Some of you found it thrilling, but you wish he would just tell you what he was up to. You supposed it would take the fun out of it, though.

"Almost there," he said quietly as he leaned down to kiss the shell of your ear and undo the blindfold.

"Kook, this is--amazing," you said, flashing a huge grin, admiring the set-up he prepared. The plethora of blankets and pillows covered the ground; he even packed a picnic basket full of snacks and drinks.