twenty ~ ending credits

a/n: I'm not crying, you are

a/n: I'm not crying, you are. if you must know, I've been dreading this chapter because it means we're one step closer to the end 😭 but I do have some things up my sleeve hehehehe and you'll find out what it is after the epilogue 💖 we've come so far and thank you everyone for coming alongside their journey. i wouldn't be here without your questions, lovely comments and reviews. i owe so much to all my readers. one last thing, thank you to Erica for helping with this chapter. we all owe her a big hug. and remember, we have our little TIU celebration as well (be sure to check out my tumblr for more details--you don't want to miss it)! and i hope you'll all be around for it. and as always, i'd love to hear your thoughts, reactions, keyboard smashes, anything <3 <3

--

~ 2 months since moving in together ~

Light sounds of piano and saxophone filled the air as you had been laying on this bed for an hour, moaning and groaning, and not because of Jeon Jungkook.

Your masseuse was hitting all the right spots, getting every knot and kink in your wound-up body, and for that, you'd blame your boyfie.

Hyunie and Yuna wanted a girl's day without husbands, boyfriends, kids, or distractions. And who would say no to that?

"I don't know why we don't treat ourselves out more often," you said, turning to Yuna as she sipped her wine.

"It's been too long since we've all had a self-care day," Hyunie commented. You and Yuna agreed. "Oh my gosh! Your nails are perfect!" She pointed out your neutral beige nails topped off with lavender French tips and tiny jewels perfectly placed on each nail.

You wavered your fingers, letting your new manicure sparkle and glisten in the sunlight. Pastels and neutrals were your go-to. You were too much of a chicken to step out of your comfort zone.

"I think we need to do this once a month," Yuna said, staring at her nails, which reminded you of Tiffany's robin-egg blue.

"You both deserve it, mamas."

Hyunie giggled, placing a hand on her growing belly. She was still in the early stages of pregnancy. At the start of this self-care day, she texted a sonogram photo to you as you were undressing for your massage. You screamed and started crying, practically scaring your masseuse.

"What are you and Jungkook up to this weekend?" Yuna asked before swirling the pasta with her fork.

"He wants to go to this gaming convention or something. It's being held at this big arena." You didn't know anything about video games. You searched the internet to see what they even did at gaming conventions.

"Boring!" Hyunie cried out.

You rubbed your temple. "He wants to go, so I'll go to support him."

"You're gonna be such a good wife—" Hyunie remarked before Yuna kicked her under the table. "Ow," she muttered. "I mean, you're such a good sport! Supporting your man like that."