two ~ back hugs and peppered kisses

With the success of your last show, your agent approached you with a possible major network project

With the success of your last show, your agent approached you with a possible major network project. They were interested in what other scripts you had in your back pocket. Of course, you always wrote and jotted down ideas, but you didn't have a full script ready for them. Jae, the person you were in contact with, said they'd give you two months to develop a solid script and then go from there. It was not an opportunity to pass up on. This was a dream come true for you.

~ Six months together ~

Many people would think it strange to write in the middle of the night, but something was alluring about being awake in the quiet and stillness of it all. Your thoughts could run wild without interruptions while the rest of the world was fast asleep.

You were frantically pounding your keyboard, hoping not to wake Jungkook, as you had been doing for several hours since he had fallen asleep. He'd been sleeping over for the past few weeks because your place was closer to his (he claims), but you didn't mind. It felt wonderful to wake up to his warm cuddles and sweet kisses. He'd even get up early to prepare you breakfast before going to work. Jungkook was the ideal boyfriend - sometimes too ideal.

Instead of kisses and cuddles, you've been working on your script for the past few nights, constantly editing, rewriting, and scrapping ideas. Jungkook couldn't help but find you endearing and cute when he found you sitting at your desk with a messy bun and rimmed glasses, completely in writer mode. He'd attempt to divert your attention. And it was hard to resist, but you were proud of yourself for withstanding this horny bunny.

"It's been days, baby. Please come to bed." He sulked, leaning down from behind you and kissing the nape of your neck with peppered kisses. Your weakness. His hands wrapped around your body, squeezing your tits. That was a vile act on his part. You had to admit that you were enjoying his touch right now. Your body yearned for him.

You leaned in close to him. "I'm sorry, but I can't- I have a deadline and a lot of writing to do. I promise I'll make it up to you." You're trying to focus on your screen rather than on him. When his lips pressed deeply against your neck, your core ached; now, he was sneaking up to your jawline. "Kook..." you whimpered quietly, reaching back and threading and tugging his hair. "Mmm..."

You were deep in thought about the next scene you wanted to write when you noticed the blanket flying up in mid-air out of the corner of your eye, and he yelled, 'no,' very clearly. You chuckled softly, wondering what he was dreaming about.

"Don't leave me," he mumbled, still asleep and unbothered.

When you returned to the screen, the laptop, which was filled with pages of meticulous work, went dark. Only 5% of the battery is left. Shit. You rose from your comfortable position on the bed to fetch the charger. Jungkook whimpered as you plugged it into the wall. It had to have been a bad dream. You looked over to see if he was all right. He was sniffling as the blanket was tucked tightly beneath his chin. You were worried and gently shook him.