eighteen ~ you're seeing things, aren't you?

a/n:

hi, friends! i'm sorry for starting off with a note right at the beginning! 😅 we are nearing the ending of this story and i'm low-key dreading it because i don't want to disappoint any of you, but i also understand that not everyone will like what i write and i need to be okay with that 🙃 i'm also dreading it because i don't want to say goodbye to any of these fictional characters that i've created lol.

anyway, thank you to those who have sent in words for the little game. those words will be in bold throughout the rest of the chapters. i'm not sure if any of you follow me on tumblr, but i've mentioned i'll be doing a podcast episode to celebrate the ending of this story and you'll be able to send in questions and comments (a form link will be up when i post the last chapter :')) i'll also have a survey for y'all too :) and i also want to apologize because this chapter is 10.9k lmaooo. anywho, ENJOY!!! <3

and if you haven't already taken the quizzes i've made, be sure to do so :)
- how well do you know TIU? | https://uquiz.com/PtPMpY
- which TIU character are you? | https://uquiz.com/YNkcfo

playlist:strangers - jonas brotherslove of my life - avery lynchshift - the roseeverything - kina grannis, imaginary future

playlist:
strangers - jonas brothers
love of my life - avery lynch
shift - the rose
everything - kina grannis, imaginary future

playlist:strangers - jonas brotherslove of my life - avery lynchshift - the roseeverything - kina grannis, imaginary future

The impending meeting was coming up at the end of the week. Your agent, Jae, wouldn't take no for an answer and immediately responded to the Netflix executive, saying you'd take the meeting. If the meeting was anywhere else in the world, you wouldn't hesitate, but the fact that you had to fly out to LA for this made you feel reluctant.

And when everyone heard you'd be in LA, the only topic of conversation was if you were planning to see he-who-must-not-be-named.

"Will you tell Jungkook you're in town?" Hyunie asked as she cut through her French toast covered in Nutella and strawberries. Taehyung leaned over to take a bite from her fork, but she refused to let him have any.

Yoongi sat, wavering his fingers together. "Oh-the plot thickens. Dun, dun, dun."

He'd become too comfortable knowing your business and complained that he knew too much for his own good. He was cool with you, but his lifestyle was too chill to mesh with everyone else's dramatics, including yours. Though he works in the movie business, that didn't mean he wanted his life to be like a goddamn drama.