ɪ.ɪ - Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ

"There's always a deeper message behind a couple of words

"There's always a deeper message behind a couple of words."

☔︎︎ ɪ - Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Volume 1
__

     Camp Half-Blood, one of the safe havens for demigods; half-human, half-immortal, to stay in. It was just along Long Island, NY. Known as a magical location where only demigods can see the actual surroundings while it is distorted for mortals. All a mortal would be able to see is a big house in the middle of the woods, near a beach, as its owners own a business with strawberry selling, based on the looks of large strawberry fields. Truly, the smell from the fresh red fruit can reach a certain distance, being just as juicy when eaten and served, even strawberry shortcake would be jealous.

Unlike any other day, this day was important. Today, all campers attended the campfire and not a single one missing, even gossiping nymphs tried to be in earshot reach. Demigods gathered all around as curiosity towards the new three of their kind lingers around their minds. The amphitheater was known as the location they gathered whenever there was news, an announcement and as such. In the form of a hill, steps were carved into the sides seemingly like mini staircases to enter larger ones. These carved steps are faced towards a stone-lined fire pit, in it a flame quietly flickered as it matches the tension in the air. Approximately fifty to sixty kids were able to fill the rows, each clustered into groups under various kinds of banners that represented their parentage.

As each individual was settling, incoming was one out of three demigods alongside the daughter of Athena, Annabeth Chase. The newer edition had quite an attractive appearance as one of the Aphrodite's daughters mentioned earlier at their arrival. He had a messy flock of light-blonde hair, electric striking blue eyes, ironically features of a Roman statue, a height that was surprising, an athletic build that made the assumption he can have an ability like agility and lastly, the most questionable part, muscular, tanned arms to which one arm held his 'SPQR' tattoo with a picture of an eagle and seventeen lines below it.

Easily enough, the second edition was spotted nearby, sitting with a bunch of burly-looking campers under a steel gray banner emblazoned with a hammer, which represented the Hephaestus cabin and luckily, he's been claimed quite quick. This one held an appearance that seemed innocent, sweet and portrayed himself as quite a comedian yet filled with many mischief. He had physical characteristics that would lead many to assume the first thing; a latino elf. The reason for this thought is because of his  short curly dark brown/black hair locks, chocolate, warm colored eyes, ears that are pointed, a cheerful, elf-like face structure, with a smile that normally showed itself as mischievous. A scrawny build, yet even though he was not "attractive," he was still cute.

Lastly, there came the last survivor from the Grand Canyon attack, entering the amphitheater right besides Camp Half-Blood's own human oracle, where the spirit of Delphi is found within—Rachel 'Elizabeth' Dare. The female arriver is the same height as the previous latino elf, she has chocolate-brown hair that was cut quite unevenly and choppy, followed by thin strands of hair being braided down on the sides. A gorgeous girl that appeared to be indigenous descent, having a tanned-skin and irises that seemed to change colors similarly to a kaleidoscope—brown, blue and green. Although the Aphrodite cabin leader, senior counselor Drew Tanaka, found the new female to be unattractive and disgusting, some of her siblings believed with a clean-up she'll be even more lovely despite some facial imperfections.