Chapter 2

"Jason?" I asked shaking him, he was the boy from my school. "Jason wake up." I shook him, my shaky hand went to his neck, checking for a plus. There was barely any to non. "Jason, oh my god!" I yell, I dind't know him well but he was only 18. "Oh my God. What do I do!?" I yell, soon the pulse left his body, I felt his spirit raise. "No! No, don't die! Please!" I yell. He opened his eyes a little. "Jason?" I ask but his eyes then fall back down. "No!"

He was too young, I didn't know how to use my life powers or even my death powers, and I didn't know the cost of bringing one back to life. There was still so much to learn about them. "Jason wake up!" I yelled, then I felt his heart beating again. I sigh, closing my eyes as I laid my head on his arm. I took out the knife, blood was all over the blade.

I moved his shirt and saw his cut heal. I sigh, a small smile on my lips. I had to get him out of here. I stood up, closing my eyes I used the air to lift him up, then I made him float behind me, I was glad it was getting dark. I open the door to my house. "Dad! Help!" He ran in, seeing Jason in the air. "What happened?" He asked as I laid him on the couch.

I explained him everything that happened. "I think you brought him back to life." "Ok, but at what cost? You can't jsut safe a life without a consequence right?" I was freaking out. "Hun calm down you saved his life. Let's focus on that." I nod, "I need to call Carly her father is a doctor." He nods, I take the  hand mirror on the table. "Carly." I said.

Why are you calling so late Holly?

Get your father here now. Jason died, but I think I brought him back to life but I don't know if I healed his injuried or not.

Ok we will be there in 2 minutes.

I set the mirror down, walking back to the living room. Then there was a knock, dad went to get it as I stared at Jason who was still unconcious. Carly ran over to me and hugged me. "I-I don't know how I did it." I sob into her chest. I hear her father working on him. "He should be alright, he has a scar on his chest that looks new." "Yeah he was stabbed then the guy in all black shoved him into a tree knocking him unconcious."

He nods, "Not even a bump, we'll have to wait till he wakes up." I nod, Carly's mother came over to me and hugged me. "Are you ok?" "Yeah I was in a tree." She nods, "I;ll make you some tea." She leaves as I don't answer. "What if he is like a servent to you. That's be awesome." Carly said, I snort at her comment. "I dobt he will be my servant."

"You saved him from death." She points out, I look at dad and her dad. "Let's just wait till he wakes up." Layla comes back and hands me th tea. "Thank you." I take a sip and sigh. "I put some calming herbs in it." "Thank you Layal, Collin." My father says, "Thank yuo Carly for distracting her." "Anytiome old man." I laugh at her comment. My dad gumbles.

"Glad to help John." Collin says, patting his back. Then there was a groan from Jason. I gasp, setting my tea down and crouching in front of him. "Jason, it's Holly, from yuor classes. Do you know who I am?" He opens his eyes, "Y-your the angel." I look around at everyone, "What angel?" I ask, "The one that saved me." "Y-yes I brought you ti my house."

"No you healed me." "That's absurd." He shakes his head slightly. "Thank you." He whispers before falling back asleep. "Well that was intresting." Carly looked amused, "Shut up." I say, she laughs. "He's ok. What do we do with him now?" Layla asks, "I guess we wait for him to heal fully and send him home." Dad answers. We wait another 2 hours before he wakes up.

"Jason I'm Dr. Collin Hinge. Do you know what happened to you?" Collin asks, Jason sits up, looking at Collin. "Uhm, I was at a party then I went in the woods cause it was boring. I saw a man dressed in all black. He stabbed me then shoved me into something, everything went black." Jason looks around and gasps when he sees me, he kneels down in front of me.