Chapter 8

Weeks pass I could feel children dying every day, we all had a plan. It started with me tonight. When Nick went to leave for the night he'd leave the door unlocked so I could escape. I'd run towards her office, expecting some dead man gaurds that's when Jason and Nick would come and help me. Mrs. Lorvina was to help when me and Nick would be at James' doors.

We expect him to be in the room where we would take him on, then some reinforcments Nick called that he was good friends with would come and help us with everything else. My main goal was to save the children. So I got dressed in black leggings with a black shirt and some sneakers. I had my amulet on that I would hide under my shirt.

I threw my hair up in a ponytail and waited. Once I knew it was late enough so no one was out besides the guards I told Jason and Liam who would tell Mrs. Lorvina and Nick. I exist my room quietly when I saw 5 guards patrolling, one caught me yelling to the others. I put my hands up just in time for Jason and Liam to come to my side. "Go!" Jason said.

I ran towards the wall as I watched them fight, they were in my way. I couldn't get by, but I felt something that excited me and terrifyed me, there were dead things in the walls. I closed my eyes, I didn't know how to do this, but soon they climbed free and started to attack the dead men. I then ran through, I told the skeletons of children, weird animals and even adults to not kill Liam and Jason then I left, running down the hall, Nick and Mrs. Lorvina joined me.

"That was terrifying and cool." Nick said, I rolled my eyes as we stopped, coming across more dead people. I rise more from the dead as they attack them with Mrs. Lorvina and Nick's help. I then punched one dead man, I made a fireball and shot it at him, making him fall to the ground as his dead body twitches. I scrunch up my nose. "I got the last one go." Mrs. Lorvina said, me and Nick ran through the doors.

We walked behind James desk, I try to find the thing on the wall when it moves, I look and see Nick pulled a book off his desk. "It's been there for years." He says to me. We then walk in, the chair Liam was once in a few weeks ago was now empty, his dried blood on it. Me and Nick go to the wall. "In my dream like thing when I died he just moved his hand around until he found the correct spot."

I say as we move our hands, then mine froze, an opening was made. There stood James he turned towards us, 2 lights went out. That meant 2 kids died. I felt there souls leave there body.

I glared at James, Raising my hands where earth, and water were in one hand while the other had fire in it and a small tornado. "We can do this the hard way or easy way." He smirks, raising his hands, I shoot everything at him as Nick goes to one of the kids, cutting the vines with a knife he had. "Ah!" I yell as I shoot fire at him, it hits his chest.

He flies back, but gets back up, "You can't kill me I'm a Malix a God." "I will someday." I say as I shoot everything I have at him, I feel him poking his mind into mine but I don't let him, I electrocute him with my mind as he tried to get in. At the same time I shoot him with earth, that was on fire. I kept them coming. I glance over and see Nick only freed 3 kids. I groan, rising 10 skeletons to help him.

"Let's try this again Malix! You will never be a real God!" I yell blasting him with everything I got, he flies into a wall, making it fall over. I then see Mrs. Lorvina, Jason and Liam run in. Malix gets up, shoving off the stone and earth. I wrap vines around him, "No! You've done enough!" I yell at him, He smirks at me, he had changed into a young man with blonde hair a peaircing blue eyes.

He wasn't the old man that was once James Carvin. "You aren't strong enough to defeat me." He smirks breaking the vines. I spin around, yelling. "Try me! You killed innocent people! I will not let you do this any longer!!" I yell, I used everything I had in me to hold him down as they all freed the children, getting them out of here to the friends of Nick's.