Chapter 5

I wake up to my door opening, looking up I see a different boy then Nick. "I'm Liam, Nick's brother. He can't be here today so I'm going to escort you to your lessons." I nod, "Can I take a shower first?" "Yeah, we have 45 minutes." He smiles at me as I get up, grabbing clothes and walking into the bathroom taking a hot shower, washing everything away.

When I was done I dressed in the ugly ass uniform, brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun and hid my amulet with my uniform. When I walked out Liam was sitting on my bed, he did look like Nick a little bit. Same bronze hair, tall, muscular but lean. The only thing different is he had hazel eyes. We then walked out. "So you seem a lot nicer then Nick. He's an ass."

Tht boy chuckles, "Yeah he can be one but he is nice when you get to know him." I give him a look, "Your looking at me like I grew 3 heads." "Well there is no nice bone in his body. I have been here a few weeks and he has been just an ass to me." "Well I don't know why, your a nice girl." "He calls me idiotic all the time, and dramatic and a bitch." He looks at me wide eyed.

"He does those things?" "Yeah, he also threw me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes." He nods as we walk in a room. It was Mrs. Lorvin my nature and earth teacher. Hello Ms. Marvin how is your day?" "Good I guess." I shrug at her, "Let's begin." She says with a nod, I follow her as we go to a courtyard. After an hour I was sweating badly heading to my water teacher, Mr. Hundlebug.

He cools me down with water as we practice it. Then I head to an actual wind and air teacher who I haven't met, she huffs, seeing me soaking, sending a warm wave of wind at me, drying me off instantly. I had the feeling she hated me already. She made me practice something that I haven't even known about and she got pissed when I had no idea what that was so I stayed in her class for 2 hours instead of one, skipping lunch.

Going to my room I groan. LIam looks at me, "I'll get you some food." "Thanks." Nick would have let me starve. Liam came back, handing me the tray and leaving. I eat it quickly before falling asleep, when I woke up the door opened agaijn, seeing Nick. "Come on you have to met with the school board." "Why?" He shrugs, I groan, getting up and fixing myself before walking out of the room.

"Your brother isn't actually an ass. I like him, maybe you should try to be nice like him." He glares at me and I glare back. We go through the door, to a room, he does something I didn't really care and then a door appeared, walking through we went into an elevator. "Why such short notice on meeting the school board?" I ask him, "Mr. Carvin just told me to get you down here asap. I don't know."

"Your useless ya know." I ask with a glare, "And you don't think you aren't? The most annoying and useless girl ever, and I'm the one that got stuck with you. How has your dad even put up with you? Your mom died for you." Ok that went a little far. I looked down at the floor. That stung a little, well more then a little. It hurt a lot. I didn't looka t him the rest of the ride down, then we came upon another door.

He looks at me. "That went a little far." He admitted, I ignore him, looking at the doors. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be that mean." I shake my head, to hurt to look at him. "Holly...." "Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even think about me Nickolas." I say, he looked hurt and taken aback by me. I'd be yelling at him if we were in my room. The doors open, I wipe my face, walking in, Nick behind me.

I walk up to the front of the room where I stood. "Ms. Holly Marvin." I nod respectivly. "We have all been watching over you the past few weeks. Sorry about the short notice." The man in the middle says, "It's alright." I say to him as kindly as I could. "You have so much power at such a young age." I nod looking at him in the eyes. "We think you have to much power for being at such a young."

I nod in understanding."Do you know how we can solve this power problem?" "No sir." I say. "By your death." My knees go weak, I grab onto the counter next to me to steady me, my heart was racing in my chest. Was I going to die? What will happen to my father if I die? What about Carly? Layla and Collin? Jason? "O-ok sir." I whisper softly I didn't know he heard me.