INTRODUCTION/CHARACTERS

Please do not steal our storyline or rewrite our book in other websites or apps. This book is copyrighted. So if you were to do anything without permission we will report you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES WE USED. WE FOUND THEM ON GOOGLE AND PINTEREST.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡
We made up this book so all the characters are made up and not based on anyone but the characters will make realistic decisions and have realistic feelings to make the character come alive. Also we are no professional in no way. So there will be mistakes and errors and certain things we will do wrong. And if we do please inform us kindly.

◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇
I will not be putting trigger warnings in certain chapters but there is violence, sexual situations, kinks such as: blood play, knife play, Somnophilia, spanking, degradation, orgasm control, play edging, spit play, breath play,  etc...in this book so only read if you want.
You have been warned

• All chapters are SHORT (around 1000-2000 words)
A few chapters are long (2000-4000 words)

<> tiktok: theofficial_nella

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡
STARTED: 26 MARCH 2022
♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

Axel Ford
• Axel ford is 28 years old
• He didn't mean to fall in love but now that he has, there's no turning back
• Axel never expected a nightmare. He stalked her but did he really know her as much as he thought he did.
• He is sarcastic.
• Axel is known because of his bad boy image but he is not apart of any mafia, he is doing whatever he wants while his step brothers are working under the biggest Mafia in the world.
• He is also very psychotic and dangerous. Some people say he is crack in his head.
• Axel gets whatever he wants.

Sofia Torres• Sofia Torres is 19 years old

Sofia Torres
Sofia Torres is 19 years old.
• She is sarcastic.
• She can manipulate anyone she wanted to. She won every time and even with him yet he never left.
• Sofia used him as a pawn in her game but was that all he really was to her
• Sofia is a girl that many percieve innocent but she is far from innocent.
• She likes older men not boys her age.
• Sofia never understood that she could have what she always wanted, an older guy, her fantasies coming to life and someone who is fully protective of her. She will understand that soon enough.

Start reading to find out what happens