Chapter 1: STALKING

AXEL POV:

Present...

I only had one obsession and that was her. The way she smiled, stands, acts, speaks... Everything about her is addicting. Some say that I am crazy but I like the term psychotic more. I don't give a fuck about anyone unless I want them for my own needs but I never think of anyone as anything else to me than a toy.

There is the fucker. He honestly thought that he could get away from me. "Hey buddy how's life," I muttered while walking in front of him.

"Shit,"he said while moving in the opposite direction little does he know.. He has nowhere else to run. "Shit indeed, cause I'm going to fucking kill you,"I continued as I pulled out my gun. The alley that we were in was dark and empty so it was just the two of us.

I walked up to him as he was against a wall, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide... The exact way that I wanted it. " Anyways what's your name,"I questioned as I placed my hand out to greet him.

"John,"He stated while tears flowed down his eyes and my gun made its way pointed at his head. "Okay Juliet, why did you think that you would get away with stealing my camera."

"Who are you," he said while trembling. I pulled down my hoodie and made my face visible for him to see. His eyes opened widely and fear took him over. "M-- Mr. Ford,"He stuttered.

"Oh so you know who I am. Fuck, I really wanted to do an introduction but never mind." I grabbed him and took my camera. Oh how I missed my baby. Unfortunately for Juliet.. I am going to kill him because I don't take stealing likely.

He really thought that I wouldn't find him. I was just giving him a head start but I knew exactly where he was and where he would be. He is lucky that he had my camera for a whole day but I don't feel like waiting longer for it so I guess Juliet's journey is over. "Any last words."

"I-I'm so so-rry ple... Please don't kill me," He struggled to even get his words out properly. Uhh he is boring me to death.

"Jesus never mind,"I stated as my bullet went straight in his head. Well he looked more peaceful when he wasn't breathing.

Anyways where was I.. oh yes I was talking about my toys. A toy that I can mess around with. Someone that I can use then get rid of.

I threw Juliet's body in a river nearby. The view was seemingly nice but it looked much better with a body flowing down. Anyways, as I was saying…

I actually had someone in mind and I was following her until I saw Sofia. She was only 15 when I first met her. She was in a rush so was I since I was looking for another victim to fall into my trap.

Now she is 18. She probably thinks that she is alone but she couldn't be more wrong. Wherever she was, I would be there too. Think of me as her obsessive guardian angel.

It was useless for me to stand at the river any longer so I had another destination which I was excited to visit.

I have been waiting for her to turn 19. She's already 18 but tomorrow is her birthday and besides that it is also The Night Of The Serpent

There. Perfect picture.

I needed another one for my collection

I needed another one for my collection. I should let her get to school now, I just needed a picture. I come by her house everyday to look at her from a distance.

She looks so pretty while getting ready in the morning. She would be finishing school soon as well which would make it better for me.

Her parents are dead so I shouldn't have a problem in claiming her when she is 19.

-------------------

2 years ago...

It was not as simple as people think but I made it look easy. I have money, but my reputation is the best part. I am considered to be one of the most feared men. Vincenzo Black has the biggest Mafia in the world and my two step brothers Ace Martinez and Axel Grayson Martinez are working under him.

I can't say the same for myself. I like freedom but mostly I like to do whatever I want which is why I do everything on my own. I created another name for myself which no one could ever take because I am the best at it. I am a psychotic manipulator. I already had the money, influence and power but now everyone is afraid with the sound of my name. Everyone addresses me by Mr. Ford except my brothers or anyone that is close to me. Most people are afraid to even utter my name.

Many people haven't even seen my face but by just hearing my name makes them fear me. I keep my businesses on the low but it is much more successful than Mafia leaders and I get a lot more profit.

Besides that I often look for a toy to use. I have several girls but none are steady. Players should love the game and that is indeed true for me. Don't hate the player, hate the game but why hate the game when there is a moment of pleasure for both people. There is a specific day that I take one lucky person or more depending on my mood to use for my own needs but besides that it is also the day that my name is called more often. I have many tattoos but I named my day by a specific one. The 13th of October is The Night Of The Serpent.

On the 13th.. I usually go crazy. On the 13th is when I created my name and it is the day when people notice that I am feared for a reason. There is a party that I have on that day but it is not mentioned since there is only a limited amount of people that know about it.

I first met her on October 13th but we walked past each other since I never really noticed her. She argued with me when she was the one that crashed into me but I continued to walk off without looking back. Then we met again when she turned 16 and I couldn't stop looking at her. I was finishing some work when I caught her beating up a bitch for trying to steal from her.

Call it fate or coincidental but we were meant to be. It was an attraction and an addiction. I looked at her and well now I know who I want. I saw Sofia and I knew that she was mine but she didn't know that yet. I continued to follow her from that day, watching her grow. 

--------------------

Present...

I have been a patient man but it was not simple for me. I could only wait so long and now I am ready to meet her tomorrow on her 19th birthday . I am sure that she forgot about me since she was only 15 when we first met but I will make sure that she is mine.