Chapter 45: BREATHLESS

SOFIA POV:

Axel locked himself in the bathroom. I did check on him but he didn't open the door. I knew that he was probably remembering something that happened to him in the past. I heard when he dropped to the floor. I knew that he was probably lying on the floor, trying to breakthrough all of the pain that he was dealing with at that moment.

He was trying to sort himself out before coming back into the room. I couldn't sleep. I waited for him to come back but hours passed.  I didn't realize that he dealt with so much pain.

I was lying on the bed thinking about what he was going through. As soon as I heard the sound of the door unlocking, I quickly pretended to be sleeping. He came near me and planted a kiss on my head then he got to his side of the bed.

I peaked and I saw that he was much more stable than before but I knew that he was still going through pain. I felt him placing his hand in mines. He held onto my hands and slowly closed his eyes to sleep.

----------------

“Kill whoever gets in your way,” Axel argued but I sassed back,“I don't kill innocent people unlike you Axel.” fuck.. Why did I just say that. “I didn't mean it like-”

Before I could finish my sentence Axel continued,“No you're right but I don't apologize for the people that I killed. I killed them for good reasons, they deserved to die. I have no remorse for them.”

He is the psychotic manipulator and the leader of the other devils so I'd expect him to not care about who he killed. People say that he's fucked up in his head and well it is kind of true. He is a murderer and he kills whoever he wants without getting in trouble but I am the same but if the person is innocent then I would hesitate to kill them.

“I am wrong for the people that I killed when I was younger because I didn't have a choice and they were innocent,” he mumbled in a lower tone. I don't blame him for that one especially since he didn't have a choice.

He is feared and everyone thinks that his heart is cold and that he is made of stone but I think deep down he is broken. He hated what he'd been through plus he had to deal with so much shit when he was younger.

The murders he committed after he killed his father, he had no remorse. His father wanted a devil but Axel was hell himself. He created it.

I know that his father is a piece of shit but I don't know his story or what happened to him when he was younger but judging by the scars I saw yesterday.. I can tell that his childhood was hard.

“I kill who I want because I want to. I own it and I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks,” he growled.

“I'd slit your throat if you speak another word,” I warned but he smirked. I walked off and started walking. The forest looked more beautiful at night than it looked at day.

I ran towards his car and I locked myself inside it. I could hear him telling me to open it but I drove off instead. I need to get as far away from him as I can.

“Fuck,” I gasped as I pulled brakes. Where did Axel get another car from. We came here with one. He came out of his car that was blocking the road so that I couldn't leave. “Somebody's grumpy,” he muttered.

“I don't know... I took a dose of fuck you today,” I sassed while coming out of the car.

“Oh really,” he smirked while walking up to me. “Yeah and I don't think its gonna leave until I cool down,” I warned.

“don't worry I can help with the fuck you problem. Think of me as a medication,” he whispered in my ear. What happened yesterday shouldn't have happened but I didn't regret it. That's the best I have ever felt. It made me wonder what other things he would make me crave but it wasn't suppose to go like this.

I was suppose to use him as a pawn in my game yet I allowed this to happen. “do you not want to,” he teased while rubbing his hand over my silk panty. I knew he could feel my wetness.

“I always thought you wanted an enemies to lovers relationship with me. I didn't know that you wanted to be friends with benefits,” he teased.

“We are not friends,” I argued.

“You're right. Friends don't fuck each other. You're going to be my wife,” he said while tossing my panty aside and slipping his finger inside me. “Never.”

“Trust me love. You will be Mrs. Ford,” he challenged.

He moved so he could pin me against the car. I hesitated making him hiss,”Don't worry little nightmare, we’re in the middle of my forest. No one can hear you. No one will save you from me. You are mine.” I could feel his hot breath against my skin. I move my hips, wrapping my legs around him tightly as I slowly grind against him, teasing my wet entrance.

It only made him more excited as he ripped off my clothes. He came towards me, his lips nearly touching mine as he groaned,”you’re mine now, little nightmare.” I tried my best to not be affected by his words but he smirked knowing that he had an effect on me. He kissed each of my scars. He left a stream of new marks on me. Trying his best for me to forget the old ones beneath. “You have feelings for me,” he said while still making new marks over my scars.

“I do not. I have no feelings towards you whatsoever,” I insisted but he saw right through me.” liar,” he smirked. Sex is something that anyone can have. For me that wasn’t so bad but kissing was far more intimate. It would make me look vulnerable in front of him and I didn’t want that but somehow whenever his gray eyes looked at me…god I just wanted to kiss him. The way he would stare at me as if he only wanted me… I don't know but it did something to me or the way he’d be unable to open his eyes just a few moments after he kissed me.

My eyes glowed as he took his time to kiss and mark each of my scars. He glared up at me as I waited for more. He picked up his gun and placed it in my hand as he stepped back. I’ll teach him a lesson for keeping me waiting. I slowly trailed the gun down my body as he watched my every movement. I stopped right over my wetness as I slowly rubbed the gun over it. I closed my eyes and arched my back as I could feel my pussy throbbing for him.

He watched as I used his gun as my own personal toy as I moaned to tease and excite him. As I continued to rub the gun against me I slowly rocked my hips. He watched as I pulled down my silk panty and placed 2 fingers inside me as I imagined that it was his instead. I closed my eyes as I imagined him fucking me. My 2 fingers pumping in and out of me as I continued to rub the gun against me. I was throbbing as I moaned,”Axel.” I swirled my fingers across my clit. Grinding my hips against my hand.

I felt cold hands on mine and I opened my eyes to see Axel taking the gun from me. “Fuck me,” I asked in almost a begging tone. Axel had a bottle of wine in his hand as he took some in his mouth and left the bottle there. Where did he get that bottle from? My eyes were closed so he probably had it in the car and took it out while watching me I guess. He walked up to me as he looked down at my lips. I instantly opened my mouth as all of the wine from his mouth fell into mine. I gulped it down and Axel wasted no time as he smashed his lips on mine and pushed his full length into me.

My hands wrapped around his neck as he fucked me. If this is his hell then lock me up and throw away the key because god it felt good. He wrapped his bare hands against my throat trying to put some fear in me but the only thing that came out was a moan. One hand kneaded my breasts while the other was choking me. I had a choking kink. Although his hands were wrapped around my throat he still was gentle with me. 

I cried out his name with my orgasm ripping right through me on the very edge. Our bodies make music while I scream his name and appreciate him moaning mine. After pulling out of me he wanted to make sure that I was fine. I nodded in response. This was his sensitive side that he always tried to hide. He looked down at all the marks he made on me. “I shouldn't have done that,” he frowned. “I like it,” I said to him while admiring the marks, especially the scar with his carved out initials.

Fuck he had me breathless everytime.