Chapter 21: PERFECT

AXEL POV:

1 year ago....
THE NIGHT OF THE SERPENT..

I started looking around for N.Q. I will find you. Wherever you are. My phone buzzed and I rolled my eyes. This had to be the tenth time I got a call from the Serpents.

I wanted to be focused on finding N.Q yet I couldn't with the distractions. I looked at the time seeing that it was twelve fifteen. I answered the phone and Damon growled,“ What the fuck man. We've been trying to call you.”

“What is the problem,” I questioned hearing the anger in his voice. “ someone tried burning your fucking mansion. ”

I left immediately and saw everyone outside. I pushed them out of the way and saw spray paint on the white wall saying- “ Time is running out Axel. Anyways I have your mask so I thought you might want it back - N.Q .”

--------------------------------

STALKER POV:

I sneak into her house every night. She knew that I was there and something about her wanted to play with fire. She was so horny. I don't show myself much but she does get glimpses of me from time to time.

She has been in this city for two weeks and many men are interested in her. Her beauty was unbelievable. She was perfect in anything but most of the time she would dress up.

I sent a few guys to the hospital for looking at her. Then there were 3 that I killed for forcing their self on her. I would leave her notes, warnings or gifts.

She was getting dressed to go to a party. She made friends with a girl and she was invited to the party. Last time I was visible I took her necklace without her knowing. It was a necklace that her brother got her. Her initial was on it. I added an F next to her Initial.

I placed it on the table with a note that read,“ you look beautiful. Make sure to not get close to anyone because then I would have to kill them. ”

A few minutes after, she saw the note and she placed the necklace around her neck. She threw the note in the bin and she wore a black mini dress.

She took her car and went straight to Ashley's house. Her friend Victoria also went. There were a lot of men at the party and I began to get jealous that I wasn't there with my arms wrapped around her.

She stayed aside while everyone enjoyed their self. She tried her best to not attract attention but she was so beautiful that it was impossible for any man not to notice.

He walked towards her and whispered something to her and she pulled away while looking around. She knew that I followed her. She tried pushing him off but he grabbed onto her.

I pulled out my gun and the bullet echoed in the room. Blood pouring out of him as he fell to the ground. Everyone panicked and screamed trying to run out of the house.

I could remember how he grabbed her and I almost pulled out my gun again but I didn't want to kill innocent people. I kill people that try to go anywhere near her because she is mines.

Police arrived at the scene and all eyes were on her as she was the one that was standing near him. After taking a look at her the police passed her straight without asking her any question. They saw the tattoo on her spine and they knew not to question her.

The fear that showed on their face as they walked passed her. I knew that letting her get that tattoo was a good idea but I can't take all the credit. She was the one that wanted a serpent tattoo. people feared me and I loved it. No one dared to go against me. The power I knew I hold over her and everyone else was like no other.

Later she went home and she took off the mini dress that was drenched in the guy's blood. She took a bathe while blasting Reflections by The Neighborhood.

I looked at her from my mansion that was across the road from hers. I got a perfect view of her while she took off her dress and went into the shower. I could no longer see her since the heat fogged the glass.

I went by her window and I went inside her room. She should really lock her window. There could be sick fucks that would try to get in. She already placed the clothes on the counter that she was going to wear after bathing. Her shiloette showed as I watched her pass her hand through her hair. I smelled her clothes and it smelled of her signature perfume.

I took one of her pen and I wrote my number on it for her to call or text me. She loves danger and I know that she would contact me one way or another.

I left as I heard her turn off the shower. I went back to my mansion and I waited in my room for a call or text. I heard a buzz and it was her. I can't stop thinking about her. She is so perfect. “Who are you." - Sofia

“You secret admirer, little nightmare,” I typed back.

Fuck you - sofia

Is that a threat or a promise - F

What do you want - Sofia

You - F

Why - Sofia

Because you're mines, little nightmare - F