Chapter 2: LOVED

2 years ago....

She was beautiful. She had a lot of pain in her past but that didn't make her damaged goods, it made her even more perfect. I loved her just the way she was. Her parents were killed when she was only 16 but honestly, If he didn't kill her parents then I would've done it cause they were evil fuckers, they never loved her.

She always craved being loved. After her parents died she rebelled. She did things that she never did before and it made me love her more. She started to race when she was 16. It was a way for her to just live and forget while pushing her limits.

There she was. Running in the rain to the bus stop because her friend Victoria didn't go to school today. Normally Victoria would pick her up in the morning and carry her back home in the evening after school. even though she had her own cars, she never used them to go to school with.

I didn't like that she was getting wet in the rain. I didn't want her to get sick but she seemed to enjoy it. She should've carried one of her cars, since she has many but I guess she didn't want to. I was watching her from the shadow ally and it's called the shadow ally since its dark and creepy as fuck.

Barely anyone walked here since it was dangerous. Many dead bodies are found here in this very alley, some of the bodies were courtesy of me. Anyways she's too smart to walk here so that's why I was watching her. She stopped for a second but then I saw her walking towards this fucking ally.

“Fuck. I really don't need to die so young but fuck it,” she mumbled. Walking in this ally was asking for death so she was right about that, but luckily it was only her, me and one of my friend.

She started walking quickly since she just wanted to leave this alley. “Fuck,” I muttered while watching her walk but she heard me. The thing about this alley is that if you whispered or mumbled, it could still be heard. It echoes and I completely forgot that. She froze while looking around and her eyes got a glimpse of me and my friend.

I shouldn't do this but fuck it, I just want to get a better view of her. I'm not going to do anything to her until she's 19. “Look who we have here, a pretty Lady,” my dark husky voice echoed in the ally as I'm sure it sent chills down her spine.

“Bring her to me,” I looked to my friend who was standing next to me as he nod his head in response. She probably thought that he was my guard. She was still frozen when my guy took her and brought her to me. She started to shake. I was taller compared to her.

“Oh, its my princess,” I said chuckling. She didn't try to pull away. I don't know if it was because of fear but I think that she loved the danger.

I passed my hand through her hair then released her. I started walking off without saying anything. She was in complete shock. Probably wondering why I let her go and why I didn't do anything to her.

Her initial thoughts were probably that she was going to die, and maybe she had prepared herself for that, but after I released her, she was confused. I turned back to see her still standing there, just looking at me while I walked off. Uhh, she was just perfect and she was all mines. She was the most beautiful person and she's only 16, I could just imagine how perfect she would be when she's 18.

I got into my car and I watched her as she slowly turned around and walked off. I managed to snap another prefect photo of her. I can't wait until she's mines. You will always be loved by me Sofia