Chapter 43: CRAVING HIM

Axel and I left the party once we were finish dancing. He went to take a bath and I could hear the shower running while I was in the room still in my dress waiting for him to finish.

"Sofia," he called out from in the shower. "Bring me a clean towel," he added. I went into the closet and got a new towel as I stood by the door I could see his naked reflection through the mirror.

The shower turned off and he saw and smirked," you know you can come in if you like little nightmare, the door is open."

"Fuck you," I muttered but he smirked, "Would you," he said while coming closer to me. His wet hair falling to his face. His towel hanging dangerously low and I could see that a tattoo was below his waist line but I couldn't see what it was. His gray eyes stared intensely at me.

He pulled down his towel and below his waist line he had a serpent tattoo. "What are you looking at, love," he chuckled under his breath. "You," I blurted out without thinking twice. I walked up to him and kneeled down, passing my hand over his serpent tattoo that was below his waist line. "I always wondered why you called your day The Night Of The Serpent," I mumbled while still passing my hand over his tattoo. I have a tattoo on the same spot. I got it a few days ago because I was bored.

 I got it a few days ago because I was bored

My eyes strayed from the tattoo to his dick. Fuck.. I got up from the floor and backed away to see a devilish smile and his intimidating eyes staring at me. "You like danger, little nightmare," he commented while walking towards me. I lowered my eyes in guilt knowing that danger turned me on. Why was I craving him. He looked so good and I hadn't even noticed. His lips brushed against my ears as his chest pressed onto mine, making me feel heat from his body. His warmth sent shivers down my spine. Am I going to go against my plans.

"Your heart is racing, love," he mumbled. My heart was indeed racing but I wasn't going to let him win. "No," I growled. With my words he stepped back and placed his hand on my stomach. "Breathe, breathe, breathe"- I tried telling myself. He smirked knowing that just by his touch, I was trembling.

"You're so fucking addicting," he muttered into my neck leaving me breathless. He pulled in and kissed me. His lips passionately kissed me until he pulled away, "we shouldn't," he muttered.

“Don't play hard to get love, everyone always end up falling for me,” he says but I pulled in kissing him and I let out a little moan. What the hell is wrong with me? I can't keep my hands off him. "Are you sure you wanna do this," he asked as he pulled away. I nodded my head however he noticed my hesitancy.

After what I have been through I was willing to do this. I never thought that I would be ready. I even lied and told him that I was a virgin because my past is not something that I wanted to share.  Even after what I'd been through I still didn't know anything about this nor did I want to learn. He already knew that I hadn’t done this before because he knew I was inexperienced but he didn't know why I never cared for sex before.