Part 10 - Curiosity...

Y/N entered her bedroom and couldn't close the door as Jungkook also entered without asking.

Y/N: I am going to take a shower; you don't have to stay.

Jungkook: (He sat on her bed.) I only have to stick to you for a week to be out of troubles. But don't count on me to really serve you or help you!

Y/N: I never asked for that...

Jungkook: Ohh, you dare to talk back? Do you think that I can't hurt you anymore? It's even easier

Jungkook: Ohh, you dare to talk back? Do you think that I can't hurt you anymore? It's even easier... you see, there is no one, except us, in this room... (He tried to scare her with a menacing tone.) 

Y/N took her night outfit and locked herself in the bathroom. Jungkook smirked and stood up to take a closer look at the room. He opened the drawers without shame, in quest of something interesting. He found a box in the closet.

Jungkook: What's that? (He opened it.) Ohhh, that's where you put your lunch money... interesting...

Y/N: Don't touch that!

For the first time since she come into that house, Y/N spoke loudly. She went near Jungkook and tried to grab the box, but Jungkook was fast to react and held it higher.

Jungkook: You have a lot of money for a poor girl...

Y/N: It's mine, don't touch it, give it back to me!

Jungkook: And what will you do if I want to keep it for me? Call my brothers for help? Ahahahah... (She frowned. He gave her back the box.) Take it, I don't need that...

Y/N felt relieved. She opened the box, but it was empty. She heard Jungkook laughed even louder in her back. She was furious and not afraid anymore.

Y/N: Give me back my money! You don't have the right to take it!

Jungkook: Really? Come and take it...

Jungkook ran outside, sure that Y/N will not try to pursue him, but she couldn't let him steal her money. 

Y/N: Stop, give it back to me...

Jungkook was too busy teasing Y/N that he didn't see Yoongi standing in the corridor. The slap that he took on the back of his head was a good clue to say that his good time was over.

Yoongi: You idiot, what are you doing!

Jungkook: Aie... Hyung!

Yoongi: What did you take from her? You are supposed to help her, not bothering her! Her hair are not dry, did you treat her injury?

Jungkook: Hell noooo... aie.... (Another slap on the side of his head.)

Yoongi: Y/N, what's going on?