Part 76 - First crush...

Few days passed.

During one of the girls outside lunch with Jun, Jungkook invited himself, but he was not alone. He brought David with him. They were put together for an assignment in History.

Y/N stayed pretty quiet during the entire lunch. Sohyun tried to participate more than she usually does to cover her friend's shyness in front of the young boy. Jun noticed the young girl blushing from time to time and when Jungkook and David left, he didn't hesitate to question Y/N.

Shedenied first then she quickly confirmed Jun's guess. He was a boy, older andher second-best friend, he could be of good advice. 

Jun: I will be honest with you... if you want to have a boyfriend... at your age or even at my age I think... there is very law chance that your brothers do not accept that idea with a big smile... Sorry...

Y/N: It's not that I want to have a boyfriend... frankly speaking, I don't think to be ready... it's scary...

Jun: If so, don't worry and just enjoy that new feeling... for what it is.

Jun's words were encouraging for Y/N. Sohyun was also always admirative of her male best friend, that she considered as her brother. 

Jun: And if one day you want to confess to that boy or any other boy, you know that with Sohyun, we will always support you.

Sohyun: Yes, even if it means going against your 7 brothers... who will probably eat us all, alive... ahahah

Y/N: Stop... you're scaring me...

Sohyun: Anyway, your Mom will be on your side, and you know how she has the ability to tame all of them!

The trio had to separate to go back to their respective schools. The rest of the day passed quietly.

**************************************************

The next few days, Y/N had the sensation to cross David's path, way more. Was it superior forces that were playing with her and her little heart? At some point, she didn't want to listen to the tickling in her belly, even more when he greeted her or exchanged few words during break. And with Jungkook not far, it was stressing for her.

**************************************************

On Saturday afternoon, Y/N was at home with Taehyung, playing with water guns in the garden. When her brother proposed that game to her, she firstly refused but his repeating teasing had the best of her, and they were now chasing each other in that giant garden. What the young man didn't planned, was Y/N had asked Jimin to back up her.

 What the young man didn't planned, was Y/N had asked Jimin to back up her

Taehyung: Two against one... that's not really fair!

Jimin: And a trained grown man like you against my cute and innocent little sister is fair maybe???