Part 59 - Scared...

Y/N: Oppa... wait, don't look inside, what if...

Jungkook: We have to take a look... but don't worry... and don't look! (He put his body in opposition so she can't see the content of the envelope.)

Y/N:Oppa...

Taehyung took out a white paper where a simple message was printed : "Look what your pseudo brother did

Taehyung took out a white paper where a simple message was printed : "Look what your pseudo brother did..."

The two teenagers looked at each others without understanding. Insite the envelope, there was a bunch of phots. Jungkook took them and the first one was clear about the target, Namjoon.

It was photos of dead bodies, precisely the dead bodies of Yuni and Inwoo, Park's nephews. The kids that used Y/N to approached Yoongi. The reason of Namjoon's departure for the US, to kill those kids by his own hands.

Y/N: ... What... is it?

Jungkook: (He put them inside the envelope.) Nothing! (His tone was colder than he would have wanted.)

Y/N: You're lying! Is it... is again...

Taehyung: No, it's not about you, I swear. (He tried to smile but it was not convincing.) I need to call Jin Hyung. (He took his phone.) That's weird, still no connection even outside.

Y/N: Can we go home?

Taehyung nodded and they took the stairs to leave the rooftop. Y/N was stressed, and she didn't even want to go back to her class to take her bag. They were at the 1st floor when they saw a teacher.

Teacher: What are you doing here? Class started 5 minutes ago!

Taehyung: My little sister is not feeling well, we are taking her home.

Teacher: No, you can't leave with a student like that. If she is sick, take her to the infirmary and we will call your parents.

Taehyung: I tried to call my brother, but the network is down!

Teacher: I will try to contact them, but you can't leave in the middle of the day without a guardian.

Jungkook: What the f...

Y/N: Oppa... (She cut him before he exploded.) We can wait at the infirmary while the teacher contact Jin Oppa.

Teacher: (He smile to Y/N.) It's maybe not necessary than the two of you stay with her.

Jungkook: We are not letting her alone.

Taehyung: Teacher, please, we won't be able to focus on our lessons if our sister is left alone in the infirmary.

Teacher: (He sighed.) Okay, but you go back to your class as soon as your guardian arrives! (He left.)

Y/N: You should not curse at a teacher... you will have troubles.