Part 26 - Yoongi Oppa...

Taehyung and Jimin bought drinks for everyone. Jimin handed a bubble tea to Yejin who was staring on her ringing phone without answering.

Jimin: Aunty, you're not picking up your call?

Mrs Son: No, I decided to ignore it. To be honest, it's your father but I'm still mad at him... I want to teach him a lesson.

Taehyung: You are not talking to him because of me? Aunty, I never wanted to bring troubles to you.

Mrs Son: Guys, don't worry about us, we are adults, we have dispute too, just like every couple. It's not your fault Taehyung.

The two teenagers were a bit embarrassed

The two teenagers were a bit embarrassed. Taehyung needed to arrange things between his father and Yejin, for the sake of everyone.

Taehyung: Dad is maybe worried that we left without telling him.

Mrs Son: You know that he is well aware of what we are doing. The driver already told him where we are. Even if he tries to be discreet, I know that he is following us for our safety. And don't be afraid, I will not let your father being mad at you because of my actions.

Near the other stand, the waffle ordered by Y/N seemed super tasty. She was holding it with precaution, but her phone rang. 

Jungkook: Give me that. (He took the waffle.) Answer.

Y/N: (She looked at the ID caller.) It's Uncle... (She put the call on speaker.) Hi Uncle.

Mr Kim-On Call: Y/N, is your Mom aroud you?

Y/N: Yes Uncle, we are at a festival along Han river. Do you want me to tell her to call you?

Mr Kim-On Call: No, it's okay for now, I think that your Mommy is angry with me... but you can maybe help Uncle later.

Y/N was surprised and naturally exchanged a look with Jungkook.

Jungkook: Dad, it's Jungkook, you want to arrange things with Aunty? What can we do to help you?

Mr Kim-On Call: JK... hum... you, you want to arrange things between us?

Jungkook: I don't want to see Aunty sad, and she was hurt last night.

Y/N: Uncle, I don't know what to do to help.

Mr Kim-On Call: I won't bother her today, it will only make things worst, but I want to take her out tonight...

Jungkook: Take her to a French restaurant, she will for sure forgive you.

Mr Kim-On Call: Not a bad idea. I know a good place not far from your actual location. if you can hang out until the end of the afternoon, I can join you and ask her out.