Part 41 - Request...

3 days passed and Yejin was recovering slowly. When they returned to school, some students asked questions about their absences, but the two teenagers made things clear: don't bother Y/N or them with their fake attention, especially the girls.

Jungkook's tentative to find where Lee was detained was a big failure and he ended to be scold by his father. Jin and Yoongi took turn in their visiting plan to their special guests. Mr Kim planned to see them in the coming days but for now, all his attention was on Yejin. 

Mr Kim: ...

Mrs Son: Songho... look at me. (He was holding her hand but didn't want to show her his sadness.) Why are you so defeatist? It's not like you.

Mr Kim: I'm sorry... it's not fair... you don't deserve this...

Mrs Son: No one deserve this, but you heard the doctor, the damages are maybe not permanent... or do you think that old body will not be able to bear the difficulties?

Mr Kim: Don't say nonsense... you are the strongest woman I ever know... I'm sorry, I should not react like that. Forgive your stupid soon to be husband.

Mrs Son: ... hum... I need to think about that... I'm not sure that I could marry a man that is hiding something to his future wife.

Mr Kim stared at Yejin with an interrogative look. He never lied to her.

 He never lied to her

Mr Kim: Honey... I never lied to you; you know that.

Mrs Son: He came back... Lee Sehyun...

Yejin's tone did not show any anger or fear. She only wanted to hear the truth from her boyfriend. She knew that he probably hid everything to not scare her.

Mr Kim: How... how do you know?

Mrs Son: A nurse told me that my husband came to visit me with a lawyer and a woman.

Mr Kim: Aishh... I'm sorry. Y/N didn't want me to tell you. But I swear that nothing happened. He didn't touch her, and he will never be able to do anything to her, or you in the future.

Mrs Son: Did you... did you kill him?

Mr Kim: No... not yet why? You don't want me to kill him? (He was afraid that she wanted to show mercy to that man.)

Mrs Son: No... I want you to kill him... so he never appears in our life ever again... (Her voice was low; she was almost ashamed of her words.)

Mr Kim: (He kissed her hand.) That's the plan... you don't have to feel bad to have that type of feelings. And even if you were against it, I will not let him live. But hearing you doing that request to me is even better... my wife is a bad girl... aouch.... (She lightly slapped his hand.)