Part 1 Chp 1: Taehyung, The First Prince

"I don't even have a clue on what's happening to you but our father is currently entertaining His Highness Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung is still dumbfounded, clueless at what's currently happening to him and then as fate seems like to play with him, his first day here is to meet immediately the male lead of the story?

What the fuck is really going on? Can someone please explain to me?

"I'm going now, by the way, father wants you to face the prince, talk to him." Face the prince? South Korea is a democratic country, right?

"W-Wait..."

"What now?"

"Your name is M-Myung... right? Kim Myung, the second prince of the Eastern Kingdom? M-My… uhm… younger brother?"

"Huh? Are you really asking me that question, hyung? Just tell me what's bothering you. You seem so lost today." Myung was looking at Taehyung with concerned eyes but still met a sight of a, somewhat, depressed Taehyung. Myung just silently sighed and smiled, nudging his brother softly.

"You're not really feeling well, no? I'll tell father that you really can't come out and instead, will be placing you to greet His Highness. Rest well hyung, I'm going to inform the servants to take care of you for today, of course I'm visiting you again after all of this business with His Highness Jungkook." Myung smiled warmly at Taehyung before leaving, closing the door gently as possible, scared that he'll disturb his brother even more.

Taehyung, who's really having a dilemma since this story starts, lay back to his bed, frowning again and again at what's happening to him, or why this is happening to him.

"If this is the price I pay for cursing the character of the older brother Kim Taehyung, maybe I really deserve this punishment. Well, divine retribution is it." Taehyung sighed again and stood up, checking his body again one more time, thinking that maybe, there's a chance that this is just all a dream.

But Taehyung noticed that he really did change, but not that many. He's really into another world, another multiverse like that of his favorite marvel movie Dr. Strange. Taehyung is honestly more surprised that the villain of his favorite novel is not that much different from his past body, given also the fact that they have the same name. But this mere fact that the body of this bitch is almost similar to the features of his past body makes his blood boil to rage even more! AND WITH EVEN SAME NAME, FATE IS REALLY PLAYING WITH HIM!

OMG! Does it mean that I'm also a bitch like this stupid older brother?

A series of knocks immediately diverted his attention from his seriousness, already making a theory mind, then a servant did really enter his room with a tray full of food and medicines placed on it.

"Your highness Taehyung, Prince Myung told us that you're currently not feeling well. As you may know, His Majesty couldn't come to check on you as he's currently busy, but he told us to tell you that he'll be visiting immediately after his business. As for now, please eat your food and take your medicine."

"A-Ah... Thank y-you." The maid's polite words and inferior attitude immediately brought his almost calm mind into chaos again. He's overwhelmed by what's happening right now! All his life, he wasn't treated as polite and higher like this. And the mere fact that he's also a crown prince, the next king of this kingdom! Heck, in all his life, he didn't even make a single volunteer to be a leader in their school and yet, this fate is giving him the highest throne someone could get!

Upon hearing Taehyung's response, the maid immediately bowed deeply and gently closed the door. Taehyung just glanced at the food and didn't even bother to eat, he's not really feeling hungry considering what's currently happening to him.

If you're in my place, you'll be shocked too, you know...

Upon seeing the big, golden door of his room, he quickly went and opened the door and was amazed by what he was seeing.

A big field with many trees planted below, it's so wide that even walking for two days can't complete your tour in this house, or rather, a castle. Upon observing the ground, his room is most likely on the fourth or fifth floor but this palace is so enormous and tall that he couldn't even tell what floor he was in. But what made him really awed was when he noticed many glowing little bee hummingbirds flying around the castle, one even touched and caressed his face gently, making him chuckled a bit. When reading the part of the novel where it was describing the palace of the East, he's just imagining it all but upon seeing it personally, words can't really explain how impeccable the place is.

He just stared at the view for how long, with a quiet place and him sitting alone, this was really helpful as his mind finally became calm again, making him finally think straight and clearly with all these events.

"So, let's rewind the events. I woke up and suddenly, I became the character Prince Kim Taehyung of the Succession of all Nations, who is the main antagonist of the story. I suddenly had a brother named Myung, who's the main protagonist and based on the novel, my character is obsessed with the crown prince Jeon Jungkook, who's currently here today. In the last part of the novel, I killed my younger brother because of jealousy and was decapitated in public by Jungkook for killing Myung…”

OH MY GOD! DOES THIS MEAN I'LL EXPERIENCE DEATH... TWICE?!

Taehyung touched his forehead using his palm while thinking if what he really entered was a new life that was given to him or just pure bad luck. He's so mad at this character that he became this character, Taehyung will not get tired of saying that fate is really playing with him right now.

"Anyway, let's just see the good side of this transmigration, with this new life given to me, I just want to live it peacefully without any disaster and enemy! So my goal is to change my character, not intrude on Myung and Jungkook's love story and fuck, will even help those two with their relationship! I'm the new character of this body in this story, I have my own consciousness here so it's all good!”

Taehyung's eyes glistened, already imagining the happy ending that the couple deserves to get and now, his self-talk just boosts his confidence.

"Alright! If ever my soul really couldn't return to my own world, I'll just enjoy my life being part of the royal family here and will give Myung the throne, then he'll become Jungkook's consort and in the end, Jungkook will be the King of all five nations!"

I really don't want to be a king, rather, I just want to live this second life of mine peacefully while spreading the greatness of being a fudanshi to this new world! How great it is if the world just becomes all gay…

With a new unlocked objective in his mind, he calmly looked at the surroundings again. While staring at the surroundings for how long, he felt some wetness on his face, he touched it and became shocked that he was crying. Even if the world turns around and around again, the fact that his body is now deceased on the Earth will never change.

"I wonder what expression Jennie is wearing now, well knowing her, she might be cussing and laughing at my funeral for dying earlier than her." Taehyung chuckled solemnly.

"Father... I hope that my father is doing just fine now... I knew my father couldn't even hear this but how I wish for him to take care of himself more, eat healthy food, give mother fresh flowers every week and... a-and—" Taehyung, thinking of his father who is now all alone, with no one on Earth, sobs even more.

"Father, I love you. I'm grateful that you're my father and I'm your son. I love both you and my mother. Sorry for leaving you early, I'm just really dumb for dying early…" After wiping his tears, numbers of little cute creatures that were flying earlier gently caressed his face again, maybe sensing the sadness in Taehyung's heart. Taehyung, touched by the actions of these cute creatures, mouthed his gratitude.

He breathed deeply and smiled widely again. He stared at the peaceful view for a long time after finally deciding to eat the food on the tray because Taehyung just seriously became hungry after all the sentimental speech! Turning around in his bedroom, he wholeheartedly and finally accepted that he is now Prince Taehyung, the first and crown prince of the Eastern Kingdom.

"I am now Prince Taehyung, the crown prince of the Eastern Kingdom and will become a cannon fodder to the love story of the protagonist and the male lead!"

----

Hello, thank you for reading this chapter! Borahae 💜