Part 1 Chp 15: Taehyung, Hitting Two Birds With One Stone.

Oh my goodness! The king is waiting for me here as well!

Of course, I wouldn't reveal Kim Sunoo's identity to them—not now, maybe—but later. "I-I'm sorry... I apologize to Your Majesty, I just went out and did some things hurriedly." Like Myung, I want him to be able to have his own spotlight.

The king laughed and added, "It's okay, Taehyung. Take a seat, I'm aware that you're starving now." I just smiled shyly and took a seat next to Myung. When I noticed that Jungkook was standing in front of me, my eyes grew noticeably larger. Fortunately, though, his head is now dropped as he places a napkin on his lap.

We were told to begin eating when the king began to select certain foods from the table. Since I'm not in the mood to eat, I just went with a simple supper. Being alone and living on my own, I don't often have breakfast. I used to get Jennie's extra food all the time so I could have breakfast at school.

As he chewed some steak, the monarch inquired, "What's your plan for today, Taehyung? Myung? Jungkook?" It makes sense that there would be steak at every meeting in the story—this world's meat is really delicious.

"Uhm.. I want to meet Duke Ni-ki, if I can?" The king halted his hand mid-air upon hearing my request. He firstly wipes his mouth before speaking. Jungkook's bewildered gaze was directed towards me as well. Am I stating things incorrectly?

The king asks, "You want to meet him? Why?" with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"I mean... Duke Ni-ki used to be one of my classmates when I was a child, Myung was still a toddler at that time so he wouldn't recall it. Just wanted to greet some old acquaintances hehe." It's real. That guy and this character were, if my memory serves me well, classmates within our kingdom. His mother brought Ni-ki to her native country because she is from our kingdom, the Eastern Kingdom, but they left after his father—the king's first cousin—was officially proclaimed the country's Duke.

"Well... That's right, Yoshida's family used to live in your country so I am not shocked to hear that Riki was your old schoolmate." Yep, Yoshida is the father of Ni-ki and Riki is his true name. His full name is Nishimura Riki and only his family members call him by his first name.

"Yoshida is not only my cousin, but also my best friend, and I suddenly missed him," the monarch stated calmly.

I'm not sure why their names are the way they are; ask the novel's author instead of me. Perhaps as a result of the writer being an otaku and fujoshi identities.

"His residence is not far but not close either from the palace so you should bring a coachman with you as well as some guards to protect you."

I lowered my head and said, "Thank you, Your Majesty." The monarch merely grinned.

Now, after remaining silent the entire time of supper, Jungkook suddenly spoke, "I will go also. Please let me go with Prince Taehyung.” When I took a quick glance at him, his eyes were begging as he was staring right at his father.

"W-Wha- Really?" The king who's having a peaceful breakfast earlier, well now, he's surprised.

Jungkook stated bluntly, "Yeah, he's also a cousin of mine. Might as well visit him to check on him." All his father could do was sigh deeply and nod.

"You can be Prince Taehyung's guardian since you don't have any work to do today, so sure, that's fine also because you already know the place." Jungkook simply nodded before turning to face me before smiling a little.

What on earth was that? Really, he can be strange at times.

"Well… Naturally, I will be bringing my brother with me as well as... Kim Sunoo."