Extra Chp 37: Kim Taehyung meets the Crown Prince Kim Taehyung 2

Taehyung was taken aback to find themselves in his room when the surroundings abruptly changed. No, this is not his but the Crown Prince Taehyung's former room, who is standing next to him.

"Please close your eyes,” Taehyung obeyed the Crown Prince's gentle command right away. After feeling the Crown Prince's gentle hand briefly brush his forehead, Taehyung's consciousness abruptly became light, as if he were floating in the midair of nothingness. Suddenly, a large screen appeared in front of him, giving him the impression that he looked like he was watching a movie from a cinema, but the scenes were actually the Crown Prince's recollections of events. This screen appears to be the Crown Prince's eyes and Taehyung's monitoring it from the inside.

The individuals in a line on the ground caught Taehyung's attention as soon as he looked at the image and it's evident they're dead from the livor mortis on their bodies. The person standing on the side of the dead bodies was… Myung. Taehyung's expression darkened once more; although their time separated together hasn't been long in Taehyung's perspective, still, it seems like a long time has passed since he last saw Myung.

Right now, where is Myung? After that occurrence, what happened to him?

Myung appears to be clutching something, but it's too dark to see properly. Suddenly, the screen moves, giving the impression that the Crown Prince is shifting where he is hiding to gain a better view of the scene. When everything finally became apparent, Taehyung's eyes dilated in shock at the horrifying scene in front of him.

Myung's clutching the head of a woman, her decapitated corpse on the side. In contrast to the bodies arranged in a line, this one appears to have suffered till the end. Her tongue was hanging loosely like that of a pig, and if it weren't for her long hair, you wouldn't even be able to tell that she was a woman—worms were even slowly devouring her face!

What more could be said about the Crown Prince, who saw this live with his own eyes, than Taehyung, who nearly passed out at the sight? Looking through the Crown Prince's eyes, Taehyung observed how he was gradually pulling and silently walking away from his hiding place, but unfortunately for him, he had trodden on something, and the sound of it reverberated throughout the room, drawing Myung's attention right away!

What the fuck?! How absurd! Why’s this cliché about running over items while running away happening here too?!

The Crown Prince attempted to flee but Myung already cast a spell towards his brother. A petrifying spell! Taehyung still doesn't understand how to cast this so that's precisely why he's refraining from using it but he read once while he's studying all the magics and spells in this world that this petrifying spell, once cast on someone, can make that someone instantly immobilized and wouldn't be able to speak; instead, the only thing he is able to move is their pupils as well as their internal organ, but other than that, it was all frozen. When the spellcaster removes the spell, that's the time when the affected person will return back to its normal state, or on the other hand, if the affected person possesses greater mana, he will be able to resist the spell and will remove the spell immediately inside his body. The body of Crown Prince Taehyung is visibly lacking in mana, which is why he was left with no choice but to stand there impotently.

"Well, well, well. Isn't this my great eldest brother? Look who's here! I didn't expect you'd come inside." Myung finally threw the woman's head someplace in the space and proceeded to approach his brother's figure at a leisurely pace. The Crown Prince could only follow the figure of his younger brother with his eyes.

Myung chuckled as he gently stroked his brother's cheek and said, "Are you startled seeing that, hyung?” Though Taehyung is just watching from the inside, he can sense the Crown Prince's growing ire. "Well, since you're here finally visiting me, I'm going to tell you about it.