Part 2 Chp 26: Everyone's Unknown Past 2

"Oh my god! Is that really you, Jungkook?!"

"Of course... It's been a while, right?" Taehyung nodded, his mouth almost ripping from smiling from ear to ear.

It's been seven years since they first and last saw each other, so the two were already 17 years old, almost reaching the age of adulthood. Taehyung immediately walked down from his bedroom upon hearing the arrival of his old friend whom he misses so much.

Taehyung was astounded to witness Jungkook's literal transformation. He was taller than the youngster last time he thought about it, but now he has to raise his head to see Jungkook's eyes. Not to add that despite just being 17, he has a physique that is nearly as bulky as that of a 25-year-old.

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook and happily served him the tea which was in front of them, "How long will you be staying at our place?"

"Thank you." Jungkook accepted the tea and sip from it, "Three days maximum? I think."

Taehyung's face became gloomy and Jungkook noticed the little pout on his face so Jungkook chuckled and quickly placed down the cup of tea, "Hey... Don't be sad, okay? We will use our little time together to the fullest and who told you that we wouldn't see each other again after this?"

"That's right? But it took seven years again for us to be reunited. All we had to do was to send letters to each other, we couldn't even use the communication array..."

Jungkook smiled and softly held Taehyung's hand making Taehyung to glance at Jungkook, "I apologize if we still can't communicate through the array and also couldn't do spatial magic, right? It's too dangerous and risky for both of us." Taehyung understandably nodded but his face was still gloomy, "Yeah.."

"Even though we're not physically with each other, always remember that if something happens to you, I will ignore all those rules and will immediately go to your side."

Jungkook's hand was humorously taken away by Taehyung as he smiled timidly and said, "Heh, cheesy!"

"Hyung, did you see my glasses- Oh my, you have a visitor?" Myung, whose hair was still standing up from getting up to his bed, quickly stared at the man sitting beside his brother who's now smiling widely at Myung.

"Myung! You finally went down to your chamber. He's not just a regular visitor of mine, his name is Jeon Jungkook and he's the crown prince of Western kingdom."

Jungkook stood up from his seat and walked towards Myung and bowed little to show courtesy, "Hello, Myung. Your brother's always talking about you to me and he's right, you really have a beautiful face. Nice to meet you."

"A-ah.. Y-yeah, nice to meet you too, Y-Your Highness Jungkook., I already heard a lot of things about you," Jungkook smiled widely again, his bunny teeth revealing from his face, "Really? I hope that it's not all bad about me."

"A-ah no! Don't worry!" Myung said, furiously shaking his head. Taehyung was just smiling upon the interaction of his younger brother and his best friend. Myung's eyes widened upon the sight of the smiling Jungkook and if Jungkook was focused right now, he would see the sudden reddened face of Myung.

"Anyways, here Taehyung, I bought you something."

"Hmm? Again? What is it?" Taehyung asked with a curious voice. Jungkook finally held out his hand revealing a miniature statue of a scooper with a goldfish inside it, "When I saw this in the capital, I suddenly remembered that time when we played that goldfish scooping... I hope you'll like it."

"Ooh... Don't worry, Jungkook... I love this so much, thank you for this," Jungkook and Taehyung are now smiling widely while looking at each other, no words can express how fast their hearts are beating right now.