Reader's Guild

Note: Please pardon all the errors as well as the grammar mistakes that you'll see here and in the next chapters because as I've always noted, english isn't my first language. And if you see one, don't hesitate to correct me as I'm immediately correcting that mistake that I've missed to edit.

You can also comment here your theory on the story so others can read your theory and might agree or disagree with you! 😁

Okayyyy, reader's time!

1. If I could advise one thing you should do if you're reading this story: Read, scan and analyze each chapter carefully. If you'll see clearly, all those little moments and movements from previous chapters had a big impact on the next chapter.

One example I could give you is chapter 1: "Myung told Taehyung that he'll just tell their father that Taehyung is currently 'sick' and he'll be the one who'll just greet Jungkook." Myung immediately notices that the Taehyung he knew is acting differently because as we all know, it was also the day (and time) of his transmigration in the novel and Myung used it to not let him meet Jungkook. The reason? Because he knew their past history and Myung didn't like all of it. (In which will be revealed by the next chapters.)

Then go back again to chapter 24 and you'll read that Myung was ecstatic again to meet Jungkook but Jungkook told Taehyung from chapter 20 and Myung from chapter 24 that he went to their country to visit not their country nor Myung, but just to see Taehyung.

But going back again to chapter 1, Jungkook didn't even see Taehyung, right? Because he's being kept inside his room by none other than, Myung. But in the next chapter, chapter 2, Jungkook successfully saw Taehyung when Taehyung went outside of his room because he just simply wanted to fly (😭). Taehyung doesn't have a clue that Jungkook was already in his back, watching him intently so that's why he immediately chanted a spell towards Taehyung for him to fly the broom.

The second scene that I could also tell you is the blushing of Myung's face every time he's facing Jungkook from the previous chapters. Now that you've finally read that there was some history (again, details might come in the next chapters) between Jungkook and Myung, you still think he's just your regular, shy, cute blushing boy? 😌

That is one clear example of "all of your question's answers were just in front of you." 😂

2. I also hope you'll scan the character description. Since the details that were put there were from the original novel and now that the plot was changed because of Taehyung, what could also be changed into the descriptions? Will the description stay the same or will it also change? 🤔

3. Is Myung the new antagonist of the story? I don't know! Even I, myself, still don't know his true intentions nor feelings 😂 But let me tell you, he's not as innocent as you might think he is. Even in the original novel, he's not really innocent and did something cruel behind Jungkook's back. I wouldn't give any spoilers as I don't want to spoil the mood of the story. Myung might be the new antagonist or on the other hand, he isn't and might become Taehyung's savior, idk 😶

4. How did Arya fall in love with Taehyung? Well, I could really say that Taehyung did really change the plot. It was supposed to be Myung whom he'll meet and gave a ticket in the carnival scene in the chapter 11 but since Taehyung decided to just go with his own fun, he met Arya there and Arya quickly find him as an interesting person since Jungkook, his cousin, is also interested towards Taehyung.

Also, Arya is the type of person who's easily misunderstood by everyone, including Taehyung of course. Since he doesn't like to express his emotions very well but just like what he said in chapter 23, he's not as evil as you think he is, he's just… mischievous.

Well, in the original plot of the novel, he became an evil, cunning man because of the original Taehyung who brainwashed Arya.

Now that Taehyung wasn't the second antagonist anymore, what is Arya's role in this new story now? 🤷

5. Will this story have a happy ending or will it have a tragic ending? Are we nearing the ending? I don't know if we're nearing the end of the story and I also don't know if this will have an HE or BE 🫠

Thank you for reading, thank you again for giving me the motivation to write and continue this story. This might be my last story as I'll permanently leave the AU wattpad community but I'll never forget all the memories I've had ever since I started writing Listen To Me up until You're Mistaken, Your Highness!

EDIT. I am grateful that the readers of this book were from different countries but it couldn't escape my eyes that almost half of my readers are from India! And for that I am prostrating to all of the Indian readers (as well as other readers from different countries). Shukriya 🫶 (hope I'm right with that one…)