Part 1 Chp 10: Taehyung, My First Ever Friend

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook's eyes were also widened upon seeing Taehyung inside his room. All flustered and red.

After telling the brothers to go to their respective rooms, he immediately went into his room to take a quick shower and he didn't even hear the knocking on his door or someone calling his name.

Taehyung's gaze dropped to Jungkook's six firm pack abs with a seductive waistline, his deep, enticing clavicle, and his large chest with those pink nipples right away. Taehyung at last recalled how the author had described Jungkook's body in depth when the 10,000-word papapa scene with the main character appeared.

The flawlessly toned body of Jungkook produces a smooth line, and his skin is as fair as white jade. An ideal physique that would have even tempted the celestial Goddesses and Gods above. It's his visage that all creatures seek to either slay or get at, even just a piece. His status as the world's ultimate supreme ruler and future king is perfectly matched by this flawless quality.

"U-Uhm..." Taehyung coughed lightly out of embarrassment after seeing Jungkook's still intense gaze at him.

"I'm sorry if I went inside your room. I was knocking earlier and there was no one answering so I thought that... you know—"

"Alright, don't explain anymore," Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders while getting the small towel, rubbing his wet hair that makes his sexiness double.

Taehyung can't resist taking a big gulp. This is awful! I had no idea ML was so attractive and handsome in real life!

Taehyung realized and began to head back toward the door. Upon seeing his approaching form, Jungkook's eyebrows instantly furrowed.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, you need some privacy to wear your clothes and... We can talk tomorrow, if you're really busy. I'm sorry again, it's an accident really..." So don't kill me if I made you furious, okay?

Taehyung started shivering lightly at the thought of his head coming out of his neck again. "Well then, Your Highness. I am leavi—"

"Wait, Your Highness." Taehyung's eyes quivered in response to what Jungkook had said. Is he really going to die because, rather than Myung, he saw the male lead's body first, which is what infuriated our beloved ML?

Well, I'm sorry, okay?!

"W-Why?" Taehyung heard Jungkook's heavy sigh that even made him gulp his already stuck throat.

"I think what you're going to tell me is important, so just turn around while I'm getting dressed," Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded slowly and took a straight forward stance in front of the door. He shouldn't be this anxious because they are both men, right? Though he's not into Jungkook, it seems like the male lead's presence is so strong that even he becomes flustered by it!

"Done. You can face me now," Taehyung said, turning to look back at Jungkook, who was still incredibly attractive despite being dressed for sleep.

"What do you want to say to me, Prince Taehyung?" Taehyung chuckled awkwardly again while scratching his cheek using his right forefinger. Then, at a leisurely pace, he approached Jungkook while maintaining a courteous distance between them—perfect for formal discussions.

For Myung's sake, you can do this!

"P-Prince Jungkook, let me first say that I'm very thankful you welcomed me and my brother to your place." Jungkook just chuckled while walking to the side table, getting a snifter glass and poured a small amount of whiskey.