Strictly Business~ Epilogue

Epilogue

         READ THIS!!!  Yes, THIS MEANS YOU!!!

     This Epilogue does NOT, I repeat, does NOT focus on Addelyn and Weston.  Like I said, the last chapter was the final chapter.  This is simply a tie-in to my the spin-off of Strictly Business.  So again, it WILL NOT focus on Weston and Addelyn.  This may be a little bit confusing at points, but I will give you the link at the end of the chapter, and it won’t be confusing anymore. 

    And on that note, please continue…

     “Jocelyn, I thought we were done attacking Jackson.”  I ask her through the phone, running a brush through my hair.  “Plus the graduation party is in like ten minutes.  What are you going to do?”

     “Nothing too bad.  But I figured that since he was moving, I’d at least be able to give him a small going away present.  He at least deserves that.”  She responds.  I remember how ecstatic I was when I found out Jackson was going to live with his Uncle.  Apparently, after the teachers found out about what he was doing to the student body, he was expelled a couple days before graduation.  Last I heard, he couldn’t deal with the pressure and bullying from all the students in town, and decided to go apply for his GED out of state.  Thank god.

     “Is it a fire hazard?”  I ask.

     “Of course not!”  She mocks offense.  “But I happened to pass by Victoria’s Secret in the mall yesterday, and I saw most the perfect pink, polka-dotted thong, and I thought it’d really bring out the color in Jackson’s eyes.  I’m sure a manly man like himself would appreciate it.”

     I laugh, imagining Jackson in the thong.  Not a pretty picture at all.  Especially with those hairy legs.  Starla needs to seriously work on those. 

     “Well make sure you’re back in time for the party.  Kristina’s gonna pitch a fit if you aren’t there.”  She laughs in agreement.  I hear a car honk outside, and I peek out the window, seeing Weston’s truck in my driveway.  “Gotta go.  Weston’s here.  And if you see Jackson, jack slap him for me.”

     “Will do.”  She says, as I hang up.  I check myself in the mirror for the final time, before hastening down the stairwell, to the outside.  I jump in the passenger’s seat, sending him a quick grin.  He’s smiling as well, but there’s a hint of maliciousness behind it, like he’s hiding something that would be to my own detriment.

     “What’s up?”  I ask him uneasily.  He just continues to give me that look, stone silent, before he pulls out of the driveway and onto the road.

     I frown.  “You’re going the wrong way.  Kristina’s house is back that way.” 

     He doesn’t respond, but sends me a sideways glance, before continuing in the direction opposite from Kristina’s house.  “We’re going to be late.  Why don’t you just tell me what’s going on?”