Afterword

Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed the world of Alecx and Tristan.  Since I fell in love with all of the characters in the story, I decided to do spin-off sequels of the other characters in the book. 

You will catch a glimpse of Alecx and Tristan on the next short novel entitled My Beautiful Liar.  I just published it this month here in Wattpad along with my ONC entry - Finding Carla.

For those who are asking about Sam's story, don't worry, it's coming out soon.  You will see a glimpse of her in My Beautiful Liar. 😉

But for now, let's enjoy Paul's story, who was introduced as Alecx's amazing brother here in 9 years later.  He will meet a new protagonist that I am sure will endear to all of you, Cassandra Guevarra/Arkin. 

Please check it out here in Wattpad. Again, greatly appreciate all of you guys for reading 9 Years Later.  Hope you loved the story.

Now, here's a short teaser of My Beautiful Liar....

My left arm was still draped around Lia's shoulder while my right arm was busy pouring champagne on our team members' plastic cups when we saw Mr. Lee heading towards us with a big smile on his face. Walking with him was the sophisticated woman sitting beside him a while ago.

As soon as they came up front, all our team stared at her in awe. She looks like a model. She is stunning. She's probably around 5'6 but she looks taller than her height because of her slim figure and long perfect legs which were showing below her short cream blazer dress.

"Congratulations, Guys!!! Great job out there! Now I regret stepping down from this company! It was a huge mistake on my part after seeing that collection!" He was grinning. He probably meant it but with how successful his other businesses are, I am sure he doesn't care about leaving Millennium. He already has a lot on his plate. He is one of the top five businessmen in the country.

"I know you guys are celebrating but I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the new President of the Millennium Fashion Company. The Rave brand will be under her supervision from now on. I am glad to introduce you to Ms. Cassandra Arkin!" Mr. Lee was beaming when he gave that introduction.

"Cassie, I would like you to meet our brilliant Rave team who is headed by our Chief Creative Officer, Mr. Paul Rivera." He continued proudly.

As soon as he said that name, all the memories came back to me. I can't believe I will see her again! She looked more beautiful than ever. She changed her hair color to a dark brown with highlights and it enhanced her skin tone and brightened her face. Her perfect features are breathtaking. From her light brown eyes framed with thick eyelashes, to her small pouty lips that are so inviting; everybody will be star struck with her beauty. Without hesitation, she extended her hand to me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Rivera. Or should I say, Mr. Matthew Rivera?" She said teasingly while keeping a smile on her face.

I accepted her hand while looking straight in her eyes. I felt electricity run through me as soon as I held her hand. The same feeling I had the first time I touched her.

"Paul Matthew Rivera, at your service, Ms. Arkin. I am glad to meet you as well. Or should I say, Mrs. Arkin? Congratulations on getting married. I remembered you were a Guevarra before."

She raised her eyebrow, looking amused at my response. "You have a great memory, Mr. Rivera."

I smiled at her and regretfully let go of her soft hand. Who will think that my previous young talented student several years ago will be my new boss? This will be pretty interesting....