Chapter 1

It was a hot summer morning, it was almost noon and the pups were playing volleyball on the beach.

Marshall: The ball is my!

The teams consisted of Marshall, Skye and Rocky on one side and Chase, Zuma and Rubble on the other. The match was going for 19 to 17 for Chase's team.

Marshall passed the ball to Rocky who he crushed to score the eighteenth point

Skye: Yes! Good job Rocky.

Rocky: Thanks, Skye.

Chase he growled softly because he was jealous.

Marshall: Good Job guys If we work hard we can win the game.

While the pups played volleyball, Mayor Goodway, and other people were sunbathing. Alex built a sand castle with his grandfather, Mr. Porter.

In short, it was a normal summer day in early June. School was over and there was more time to rest, there were fewer emergencies in the summer and therefore more fun for everyone!

Meanwhile al the lookout

Ryder: The puppies and I need a vacation, but where could we go?

Meanwhile an advertisement was running on the radio.

Radio says: "Do you need a vacation and rest?"

Ryder: Yeah you don't know how much.

"Not sure where to go on vacation?"

Ryder: Yes, you read my mind.

"Then call the number 245 789 1110 to receive a free holiday pass for Italy! But beware there will only be one winner and you have until tomorrow to call and hope to win, so hurry up."

Ryder rushed to get his phone and dialed the number.

Beep

Beep

"Hello"

Ryder: Hello 

"Why is he calling for?"

Ryder: I'm calling about an announcement I heard on the radio for a vacation in Italy. 

"Ok sir, i need your documents, you can send it at the e-mail Italyvacationgmail.com"

Ryder: Only my documents?

"Yes, only your documents"

"And if I win what will happen?" asked Ryder.

"You will receive a holiday pass, which is also valid for you for all the people who want to follow you."

"It is valid in Italy, our company has already made agreements with the Italian institutions so you won't have to worry"

Ryder: Ok thanks for you pacience. Goodbye.

"Goodbye sir"

Ryder was happy, he had never visited Italy but had heard of it before, so he decided to break the news after lunch.

Ryder took his tablet and called the pups.

The pup's pup tag rang with Ryder's voice in the background

Ryder: Pups, its the time for lunch.

Rubble: Mhh, Food!

Pups: *laughs*

Zuma: We can come back in the afternoon.

Chase: Yes, good idea.

The puppies returned to the lookout and went into the living room.

Ryder: Hi pups, what did you do on the beach?

Rocky: We played volleyball.

Ryder put some dog food in the pups bowls and sat at his table eating a plate of pasta.

After lunch, the puppies went to play Tag in the yard while Ryder searched his computer for tourist attractions in Italy.

Chase and Marshall had hid behind a tree so as not to be discovered, but Chase was staring at Skye dreamily from afar.

"Chase? Earth at Chase?"

Chase: Oh, yes Marshall?

"If you like Skye why don't you tell her?" say Marshall whit a smile face.

"I'm too afraid of being rejected, what if her don't like them?" replied Chase.

Marshall: Come on Chase, I'm sure she has feelings for you too, always be together.

Chase: Yes, and how is it going with Everest?

Marshall blushed

Marshall: I-I'm thinking how to tell him. She is perfect,hHis fur, his eyes, his laugh-

Marshall was interrupted by chase who told him to run away because Rubble was on his way.

Rubble: I'm coming to get you.

Marshall: You won't catch us easily.

Rubble, Marshall and Chase laughed.

Suddenly their puppy tag lit up.

Ryder: Pups at the lookout!

Pups: Ryder need us!

Marshall tripped over a ball and sent it flying at the puppies in the elevator.

All the puppies laughed.

When they got to the top, the puppies went out and got in line.

"PAW Patrol is ready for the action Ryder Sir!" Chase said.

"Thanks for coming so fast, but this is not an emergency puppy, it's an announcement" Ryder said.

The puppies were confused

Ryder: Now let me explain, I signed up for a competition that is giving away a holiday pass for Italy.

Pups: Wow

"And so if I win we will go on vacation to Italy!"

The puppies celebrated by howling.

Rubble: Ryder, where is Italy?

Skye: You dont know where is the Italy?

Ryder: Italy is a European country famous for many things, both good and bad.

"For example it is famous for the food, art, history and many other things."

Me: The bad politics coff coff

Zuma asked "And can we go everywhere in Italy Ryder?"

"Yes, Everywhere even in the fabulous beaches of southern Italy." answered Ryder.

All the puppies were happy to hear it. In the evening they went to sleep thinking about what they would have done if he won that pass.

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|