Chapter 3

Marshall POV: 

I'm running on the road to Adventure Bay, if I'm late Ryder will kill me. I have the sirens on, I was also about to have an accident.                                                                                                                              After 10 minutes I arrived at my destination, I ran to the top floor of the tower, worried that Ryder might scold me.

"I'm late?" I asked.

"No" Answered Zuma.

"Have you convinced Liberty to participate?"

"Yes, have you convinced Everest?"

"Yes, I am happy that you are coming with us"

"Friend, this could be your chance, take it and tell him how you feel"

"I know, I'll tell you at the right time" whit a smiling face.

"Zuma, do you have a crush on someone?" asked Marhall.

"Umh, y-yes. I have a small crush on-"

When Zuma was about to confess his crush, Ryder walked into the room talking on the phone.

Ryder: Pups I have some good news to give you.                                                                                               We will leave in four days.

All the puppies celebrated the good news

Ryder: Besides us, Katie and Captain Turbot will also come.

Rocky: I spoke to Tracker and accepted the invitation.

Zuma: Same for Liberty.

Marshall: Same for Everest.

Rubble: Ryder why Captain Turbot is the invitation?

Ryder: He told me he has an Italian cousin, and will come to meet him.

Rubble: Ok, now i understand.

Ryder: Puppies, get ready, pack your bags and think about what to do on vacation. Now I'm going to do something.

Goodbye Pups.

Pups: Goodbye Ryder.

All the puppies went down to the yard discussing what they could do on vacation.

Zuma: I want to go to Sardinia to see its magnificent beaches.

Chase: I want to go and see Tuscany, I am fascinated by its history and its culture.

Rocky: I would like to go and see Venice, I like the city, but I don't like its streets made of water.

Skye: *Giggles* They are called canals, Rocky, and they are roads, but only that you cannot drive vehicles but boats or gondolas.

Marshall: Rubble what would you like to see on vacation?

Rubble: I would like to go and visit the Parmesan museum. 

Pups: *laughs* 

Marshall: Rubble you are always the same.

Zuma: Who wants to play tag?

All the puppies accepted and started playing.

Ryder is on his way to Katie to give him the departure details, he had already spoken to Turbot and Mayor Goodway. There is a thought that runs through their heads. If he had declared his love for Katie what would have happened?

Katie: Hello Ryder, why did you come here?

Ryder: I came to tell you we're leaving in 4 days, so get ready.

Katie: Oh, thanks Ryder. Do you want to stop, I can offer you something, or we can go to Porter's.

Ryder: If we go to Porter's, I'll be there.

Katie: *Giggles* Ok, i get ready and arrive.

The two lovers went to Porter for a drink.

It was almost evening, the sun was setting and the puppies were playing Pup pup boogie while they waited for their owner to return.

Chase and Rocky: Go Skye!

Marshall and Rubble: Go Zuma!

The match score was 2100 points for Skye and 2050 points for Zuma.

Ryder: Pups! I'm at home.

Not receiving an answer, Ryder went to check. He was happy to see that the puppies were focused on playing.

Chase: Hi Ryder.

Ryder: Hi Chase, hi pups.

Other pups: Hi Ryder.

Ryder: I'm going to make dinner.

After five minutes the match between Skye and Zuma ended with Skye winning by just 20 points.

Chase: Good job Skye.

Skye: Thanks Chase.

It was time for dinner and all the puppies began to eat their meal.

After dinner the puppies went up to the top floor to see a movie.

Marshall: Which movie will we see Ryder?

Ryder: There is this new film called 'Luca'. I am curious to see it.

Ryder started the movie and everyone started watching it.

After an hour of film only Chase and Skye were still awake. Ryder had fallen asleep, he was tired from the day, he had done a lot of work to help the city.

Chase: Pss, Skye are you awake?

Skye: Yes Chase, can I come close to you?

Chase: Yes.

Skye walked over to Chase and lay down next to him feeling safe and happy.

The two puppies fall asleep with Skye's head on top of Chase's head.

All the puppies were excited to go on vacation, but what could he visit? And will new couples be born?

To be continued

|By -The Empereor-|