Chapter 2

Two days had passed since Ryder sent the e-mail to the travel agency, it was morning and Ryder was eagerly waiting to know who had won the free trip to Italy.

While Ryder was listening to the radio on Adventure bay Radio, the announcement he had been waiting for came through.

"Hello to all dear listeners, it is now our time to know who won the ticket for the free trip to Italy!"

Ryder was anxious, he had no other plans for the summer and he wanted that summer to be the most beautiful ever. In fact, this year the emergencies had increased in number due to reasons that could not be understood, Ryder also had to rush to the people who asked for the help of the PAW Patrol in Adventure City. So he knew the team needed a vacation to unplug.

"We remind you that if you win you can bring whoever you want up to a maximum of 15 people. Everything is paid and just for fun, so forget all the work and enjoy the summer just started!"

After further service announcements, the radio announced the winner.

"The time has come to award the ticket to our lucky winner"

Ryder was very anxious.

"And the winner of our promotion is..."

Drumroll

"Ryder from Adventure Bay!"

Ryder screamed in delight, completely forgetting that the puppies are still sleeping.

The puppies were awakened by these screams thinking that Ryder was in danger, so without thinking they went up to the top floor, where Ryder usually slept.

"Ryder, Are you ok?" Says Chase worried.

"We heard screams coming from inside the lookout" Says Rocky worried too.

"Im ok pups, im not in danger, sorry if i woke you up" Replied Ryder.

"Why did you yell? It is morning" Asked Marshall with a sleepy face.

"I screamed because ... well, we won a free trip" Says Ryder with a joyful tone.

All the puppies were surprised but were happy to know they could go on a trip. They like to travel. 

"Can't wait to go to Italy" Says Skye.

"That's not all, we can take 8 more people with us." Says Ryder.

"Can we take Everest with us?" Says Marshall.

Marshall realizes what he had said and starts blushing.

All Pups: Aww.

Ryde chuckled "I'm going to ask Katie to come, you can ask other people. Remember maximum 15" 

Skye: Ryder why haven't you told her yet?

Ryder: What do you mean Skye?

Skye: Oh come on ryder don't try to hide it, you two are perfect to be together.

Ryder: *Blushesh* Well-

Luckily Ryder's phone rang saving him from that fateful question.

???: Hello Ryder.

"Hello Captain Turbot, why did he call?" 

"I need you to help me load some boxes of fish, there is no one in town who can help me but you Ryder" says Cap. Turbot