Chapter 9

The PAW Patrol was at a bus stop waiting for a bus to pass. The girls talk about something while the boys watch the cars go by.

"Did you kiss Rocky?" she asked happily. He knew that Liberty had feelings for Rocky from the first mission in Adventure City.

"We were about to kiss... when a man lost a load of glass bottles and interrupted the moment." Liberty said he said with his head and ears down.

Flashback

Rocky's and Liberty's mouths were inches apart when...
There is a loud roar and a gentleman starting to say something strange. Rocky and Liberty break their near kiss and look towards the source of the noise.

The man had accidentally dropped a crate full of glass bottles full of beer. The beer had spread all over the street causing problems for passers-by.

"Shall we go somewhere else?" Asked Rocky breathing in the strong smell of beer.

"Good idea." Replied Liberty who couldn't stand the smell of that liquid.

End of flashback

"Don't worry Liberty, you and Rocky will find another time to kiss." Everest said lifting his head and looking into his eyes.

"Thanks Everest." she said smiling. "And how did it go with Marshall?" 

"I have never seen so many cars pass in front of me." Marshall said laughing.

"Not even during the missions?" Asked Tracker.

"During the missions, it doesn't matter how many cars I am in front of." Said Marshall.
"Unless they're burning" Chase said making everyone laugh.

After a few minutes the bus came and everyone got on.

"Ryder where are you taking us today?" Rubble asked looking at bus window.

"I'm going to take you to a very big house." Ryder explained not wanting to say where he was taking them so as not to spoil the surprise.

All the puppies now wondered where Ryder was taking them. 

During the journey the puppies spent their time observing the landscape or talking. The busiest was Cap'n Turbot who was talking on the phone with his cousin Francois.

"Okay, we'll talk in a few days. Goodbye Francois." Captain Turbot turned off the phone and watched the puppies enjoying themselves.

"Who was Captain?" Katie asked.

"It was my cousin Francois, he asked me where I was and if I had met my Italian cousin."
He was thinking of his cousin. He had never seen him but he was curious to know what his appearance and character were like.

"I'm sure you will meet him, maybe he is an Italian version of you." Said Katie smiling at the Captain.

The bus arrives at its destination, everyone got up and got off. When they got out they found a huge palace in front of them.

"What is this, Ryder?" Zuma asked.

"This building is called Royal Palace of Caserta/Reggia di Caserta" 

There was a road leading directly to the front of the building.
The facade was half white and half orange, plus three very large doors and many windows.
The structure was really big, moreover the palace contains many rooms all different and decorated.
 The palace was the residence of the Bourbon royal family.

Royal Palace of Caserta from the point of view of the PAW Patrol.

The whole PAW Patrol entered and Ryder took the tickets. 

"I got the tickets, now do the sightseeing." Everyone stood up and followed Ryder who led them onto the visitor path.

After that the PAW Patrol begins to visit the huge palace.

The PAW Patrol visited the southern wing of the palace, the only part that could be visited which was the residence of the king and prince. The visit was focused on the rooms of the '700 and' 800.
The palace was built by the best Italian architects of the time. The works lasted from 1752 to 1845. The building has an extension of almost 50,000 square meters and has 5 floors. In these five floors there are stairs, halls and rooms.

Once you have passed the entrance, you will find yourself in front of the Scalone D'onore/Honor Staircase. 

A staircase made of marble, with colored decorations, a dome depicting the Palace of Apollo, and finally we have three plaster statues. Beyond this we have two marble lions looking towards you as you go up the stairs.

Image of Scalone D'onore/Honor Staircase

Going forward we find the Palatine Chapel/Cappella Palatina

Going forward we find the Palatine Chapel/Cappella Palatina. It is depicted on this chapel The weapons of the Bourbon House supported by virtue. On the doors and windows there are marble decorations and near you walls we can find the marble busts of various members of the Bourbon family.

Going forward we can find several rooms such as the Hall of Alexander painted with depictions of famous people in history with the name of Alexander.
Then we find the hall of Astrea with gold decorations and gold statues of the Greek divinity.

We find the council room, the King's apartment, the throne room with its marble decorations and a painting on the ceiling. We also find the old apartment together with the spring room, the summer room and the winter room. In addition to these rooms there are the Queen's Room and the library.

All the pups did not believe that such a thing could exist. There were many moments of pause to see the rooms or take pictures but in the end they all came out from the back of the Palace.

"It was nice to see all the interiors of the palace." Tuck said looking at another part of the building, that is the garden also called the Italian Garden/Giardino all'Italiana.

"Ryder can we rest? I am tired of walking." Marshall said lying on the ground.

"Okay pups, 10 minutes of rest then we will start the tour of the gardens." Ryder said sitting on a step and taking a sip of water from his bottle.

After the break, the PAW Patro continues the visit. They passed Fontana Margherita, they looked at the auioles with their busts of Greek and Roman gods, they also looked at a whole series of fountains up to the wood of the garden.

After just over an hour, the PAW Patrol finished visiting the beautiful gardens of the Royal Palace of Caserta and set off for the exit.

"It was nice to visit this palace." Said Kaite.

"I liked it too, can't wait to visit another one." Said Rocky.

Everyone had their opinion on the visit. The puppies enjoyed themselves even though at some point it got boring to see all those rooms.

"I am tired, I have pain in my paws." Said Ella.

"Now we will return to the Hotel." Cap'n Turbot said.

"Look on the bright side, we had a great day and took a lot of photos. They will be a good memory." Said Ryder.

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|