Chapter 24

Bellas pov

,,Don't do this", I whisper painfully while he's still holding me in his arm

,,What exactly. Holding you like this? Or keeping you in my room like this? Or hurting your feelings? Which exactly Bella", he answers with real pain in his voice which rips my heart off even though I'm the victim here.

His grip around me tightens and I inhale deeply.
If he continues like this I'm going to die out of heart pounding.

I try to stay calm but that's not easy when all I smell is Luke's cologne which addictive. I mean that. I could go through my life with only ever smelling this. I don't even know what exactly it smells like. I don't move because I hope he will just fall asleep and I will be able to move away.

That doesn't happen. Of course. I can feel his lips on my head moving down to my neck and I squeeze my eyes shut and try to hold a shiver back. His hand moves under my shirt and slowly under my bra, squeezing my nipple between his fingers.

„Luke" My breath shudders and I hear him groan quietly.

His hands massage my breasts and pinch my nipples all the while. I don't know for how long he keeps doing that but I'm out of breath and can't think straight anymore. I shouldn't let this happen. It's wrong and I won't be able to leave him as easily. But I want this. I want him and in this moment I don't care how wrong that is.
He pulls my shirt over my head and then my bra follows. His mouth takes over one of his hand and he sucks and licks over my nipple and he'll I didn't think this could feel so good.

I pull weakly on his shirt to show him he should take it off too. My vision blurs but I see him smile and taking it off.
I reach for his bare chest and he groans as soon as my skin touches his warm chest.

Suddenly he grabs both of my hands and lays them above my head, holding them up there so I can't move them.

He holds them with one hand and with the other he traces down my body to my pants. I push up my booty to make it easier for him to take off my jeans. My panties follow my jeans and soon I am completely naked.

,,Can you even imagine how beautiful you look right now" he  says with a turned on voice.
,,I can't even dare to touch you"  he whispers while slowly reaching down to my face and gently kisses me on my mouth.
And this gentle kiss grows instantly to a  deeper one. His tongue tries to split my lips open so he could enter my mouth. He groans when I let him in.

And I feel drowned. It's too much...I can't even breath I suddenly feel too hot so I break the kiss and turn my face away from him.
I breath harshly and when I turn my face to him again I see his this even more hungry look on his face. He stares at me with his beautiful eyes.
,,You love me so much that you feel overwhelmed by only a kiss."
I blush and want to hide under the ground
He slowly releases my wrists and cups my face with his hands.

He kisses me again but a little more gently than before.

I want to give him all of me. I know I can't think straight but I don't even try at this point. I try to push down his pants with my hands because I want him naked. I can feel his smirk on my lips and then he breaks the kiss and undresses himself.

He has the body of a Greek god. I let my eyes travel over his body and then I see that his cock is hard already.

I blush again I try to break my gaze to his bis cock.
How is he going to fit? I know that it will hurt...since it's my first time and I immediately get more nervous. He seems to notice cause he kisses my forehead and chuckles again. ,,You Know That I'll be gentle right? I'll make you feel good.''
He traces his finger along the side of my body to my stomach and I shiver.
His cold fingers are just wandering around my body...teasing me for what's gonna happen. ,,I'll make it extra slow so you can have me longer'' he whispers in my ear while his finger slowly reaches my inner legs.

Luke's POV:

She's the most beautiful person I have ever seen

She's the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She's dashing. The way she looks at me.. like she trusts me that I'm going to be the gentlest while taking her v-Card. This thought makes my head spinning. In those two years she didn't do it with anyone. She waited for me. So I let my fingers slide along her wet folds and let out a groan. I let one finger slide inside her and the sound she makes is the most alluring thing I've ever heard. I need to hear more of this so I slowly thrust in and out with my finger and when I'm sure she's getting used to the feeling of something filling he up I enter with another finger. I can feel her tensing up no moaning louder than before. My love is enjoying this and reaching her climax. And who am I to deny her her pleasure. When she trembled under me and whispers „Luke, I- I."
„Shhh, don't say anything yet, enjoy the feeling." I let my fingers slide out of her and bring them up to my mouth to duck off her arousal.

She grips my arm and squeezes it harshly like if she's in pain but I know she isn't.
I can see it feels good on her half closed eyes.

She still sounds like out of breath after her climax and she widens her eyes to look in my eyes, while she slowly reaches her hand towards my face.
When her hand touches my cheek she rubs it gently with her thumb and my heart fills with warmth by her nice gesture.
,,It...felt good" she whispers.
I take her hand and kiss her palm. ,,I can make you feel even better if you want"

She then takes my hand and makes me sit on the bed.
She knees on the floor and looks up to me.
„Now it's my turn to make you feel good."