| Ch. 4 |

(Hey everyone! I'm gonna be using other scenes and lines from other characters, throughout the other chapters. I just wanted to clarify this if you guys get confused.)

Everyone ran up to take a look at Hyeon-Ju. All I could see is that she was unconscious and with a lot of blood, "Let's take her to the infirmary, can someone carry her?" Mrs. Park asked looking around if anyone would, "I'll carry her" Su-Hyeok said.

Some students helped Hyeon-Ju onto Su-Hyeok's back. I-sak opened the door and held me back. "Look Y/n I'm really sorry," I heard I-sak say.

I looked at her, "You know I would never do that" I said smiling a bit.

Mrs. Park, I-sak, Su-Hyeok and I went running towards the nurse's office.
While we were running towards the nurse's office I noticed Hyeon-Ju tried biting Su-Hyeok, "Hyeon-Ju are you okay?" I say.

I held Hyeon-Ju from her back to keep her from falling, "Hold on Hyeon-Ju we're almost there," Mrs. Park said worried.

*Quick Time Skip*

As soon as we reach the nurse's office, we immediately lay Hyeon-Ju on one of the beds. I go and sit on one of the chairs worried. "What could be wrong with her? I mean she was fine yesterday so?" I say to myself.

I look over and see Hyeon-Ju trying to bite the others. I finally stand up and walk over, "Please hold her down so I can give her a shot" I heard the nurse say.

I held her hand down so she could keep her arm still, suddenly I start feeling dizzy, and let go of Hyeon-Ju's arm. I hold on to the counter. "Are you okay?!" I hear Su-Hyeok ask me.

Suddenly I fall back. I feel someone catch me from behind. I look up, but it's blurry. "Y/n? Do you feel okay?" I hear Su-Hyeok ask me.

"C'mon let's get you to a chair" Su-Hyeok said while helping me walk. I sit down on the chair while I hear the others struggling to keep Hyeon-Ju from moving.

Finally my vision is clear. I stand up and take a few steps forward,
"What are you doing Y/n?" I heard Su-Hyeok say with a worried voice.

"I'm going to help them with Hyeon-Ju," I say to him. I feel like he doesn't want me to help, but I need to.

I walk over and hold Hyeon-Ju's arm. I look away for a second, then I feel Hyeon-Ju scratch me. I immediately jump back and look at my hand. I look at the scrape, "Just a little scratch.." I say to myself.

"Can someone call 119?" I heard the nurse say. Mrs. Park immediately got her phone and called..

(I'm so sorry if this chapter wasn't that long, my apologies. I hope you guys enjoyed this (SHORT) chapter :) )

Creator: @OfficialAOUADstories