| Ch. 31 |

|TW : Cursing/Cussing. If you do not like saying/pronouncing these type of words, please skip over them as you read. Your choice !|

One of the zombies' hand wraps around my neck, also causing me to choke. I see Su-Hyeok and Cheong-san, including the others sprint into action, as they use their weapons to get the zombies off.

The zombie's grip gets tighter and tighter on my neck...

Suddenly, my eyes close..

|I'm going to start doing povs ! Hope that's alright !!|

|SU-HYEOK'S POV|

I see Y/n's eyes closed, as she'd lay on the ground, "Y/n!" I yell. I look over at Cheong-san, as I panick, "Could you take them for a while?!" I yell.

He quickly nods, as he uses his bat to hit some of the zombies, as some the others join him too. I crawl under the pile of zombies, as I try to get Y/n out.

The zombie's grip on her neck is strong. Luckily, I manage to remove the hand.

I pick her up bridal style, as I immediately run up some of the stairs.

|Lmao, idk how to explain this well. They're like near the Rooftop doors, where the rest of the group was standing? Idk if it makes sense. I can already tell I'm not the best at Povs- |

I sit down on the ground, laying Y/n carefully down, "Y/n?" I say. She doesn't respond. I hold her hand, as I continue to repeat her name over and over.

I suddenly feel grip get stronger on my hand. Her E/C eyes started to open slowly.

|E/C : Eye Color|

All the sudden, her eyes widen, as she rapidly sits up. She grabs a medal bat from the ground, as she'd run down some of the stairs to hit zombies..

|Y/N'S POV|

I slowly start opening my eyes, to the sound of growling zombies of course. My eyes widen. Holy shit, they're not on top of me anymore right?!

I rapidly sit up to grab a medal bat and run down some of the stairs. I start hitting zombies, as hard as I could with the bat.

"Y/n!" Nam-ra called out. I look over at her. She throws some sort of blue heavy cloth. I catch it, as the others unwrap it and throw it over all the zombies.

Some of us run near the rooftop doors, as we hold the heavy blue cloth to keep the zombies from pulling it down.

Su-Hyeok and Cheong-san seem to be staring at something, "Hold up. I'll be right back." I tell the others.

I go down some of the stairs where Cheong-san and Su-Hyeok were, "What's wrong?" I ask them.

They seem to ignore my question, as they continue looking downstairs. I look, as my eyes widen. Gwi-nam...

Gwi-nam carried a zombie with his left hand. He continued to stare. He let go of the zombie, "Hello, Y/n.." He said.

He continues to keep eye contact with me, as I don't say anything, "Do you want me to kill you now, or kill you later?" He'd ask.

I feel my whole body trembling in fear. I shake my head, "I should be the one killing you, asshole." I reply.

"Since when are you such a badass?" He asked. I sigh in anger, "Ever since I was born. Now take your ass somewhere else, you mother fucker." I say.

"What a bitch.." He whispered. My breathing is heavy, cause of anger I have for him.

"You never answered, so shall I choose for you?" He said, as he ran toward me. He grabbed me my the collar, as he threw me downstairs.

Ah, shit. That one hurt.

"Y/n!" Shit Head yelled. He grabbed my hand, as we made our way through the zombies and hid in this weird closet room.

Of course, it was dark- We PROBABLY just hid here to not go past Gwi-nam. I reach my hand up, as I feel a spiderwebs.

"Shit!" I curse..

|A/N : Shit Head = Jae-Hyun. In Y/n's perspective/POV. LMAO, since she's a bit annoyed with him/siblings problems I could say?|

|Short Chapter, sorry !! I didn't have much time to right over the week. Huge apologies to all.|

Creator : @OfficialAOUADstories