23.

So here I am, standing in the changing room of a costume store as I contemplate my look in the mirror.

After having sex with Del and sharing some sleepy kisses, I had agreed to go to Halloween with Del. He had used his charms to ask again, which ultimately led to me not being able to say no to his cute face.

I'm standing in the fitting room as I try on the outfit Del picked out for me.

When I woke up that morning, I found Del sitting up against the headboard. He had one of his hands tangled in my hair, while with the other, he was busy scrolling on Pinterest to find a matching Halloween outfit for us.

I think it's cute, him wanting matching outfits, but it might be too much too soon.

However, I couldn't find it in my heart to say no to him. He seemed so excited when he showed me the possibilities.

Our relationship—whatever I should call it—is moving a thousand miles an hour, he seems so determined that this is what he wants, but we haven't explicitly discussed what we are. So I guess we're just moving with the flow of things.

"And do you like it?" I hear Del ask from behind the door.

I move my hands over the material of the corset I'm wearing. The silk material feels nice on my fingertips. My prominent collarbones are showing off in this outfit.

My fingers travel to the swell of my breast as I admire the way they look—pushed up in this outfit.

The skirt is short, very short. The garter belt with stockings underneath it makes the outfit look even riskier. I never thought I would be one of those people dressing up slutty for Halloween.

I'm not one to ever show my body off. Sure, I am the athletic type, I try to stay fit and work out, but I do that to feel good in my skin, not for other people to see.

It's not like I feel insecure, though I'm not the most confident. I started hiding my body when Tamara told me to do so when she told me no one liked to see my body as it was not up to her standards.

Maybe that was because she only wanted people to look at her. She always wore outfits that showed a little more skin. While she didn't allow me to do so, at the same time, she kept calling me a prude whenever she was exposing her body, and I wasn't.

I turn around to face away from the mirror. I grab the door handle and pull it back a little to only peek my head through the small opening.

"Can you come in, please," I request of him.

I watch Del lick his lips before I pull back to look at myself in the mirror again.

He slips through the curtain to come and stand behind me in this tiny changing room.

I watch his reaction. His eyes scan my body up and down in the mirror. His eyes bulge a little while looking at me, and he seems to be very impressed.

The second our eyes meet in the mirror, he takes a step closer to me. He places his hands on my hips. The warmth of his body heat radiates off on me. He brings his mouth closer to my face to whisper in my ear.

"You look absolutely ravishing."

His hot breath makes goosebumps appear on the back of my neck. But that is not the only effect—a faint blush also appears on my cheeks.

"Thank you," I whisper back at him.

He lifts one hand from my hips and places it on my arm. He softly moves it down to my hand to take the item I held in my hand from me. He takes it into to hands and lifts it up, bringing it to my head. He places the veil on my head, finishing the outfit.